Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry (12319 Views)

Super Long Building In Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (Photos) / Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Is Out Online. / Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by eniolaamoda: 7:41am On Aug 19, 2016
Detailed steps in pictures

Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by eniolaamoda: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2016
More

Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by eniolaamoda: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2016
This is the old format oau uses
However somethings are still valid
Drop your question here
I will try as much as possible to answer you
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by eniolaamoda: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Read
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by eniolaamoda: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Readdddd
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by 0079jaBond(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nice one, Op. Although I'm unable to view the pics properly because I'm using a small phone at the moment.

My question is: since the registration is still ON, is it possible for one to change his/her 2nd Choice Course? Reason is that, during the registration process, the selected course didn't eventually appear on the print out; instead it was the 1st Choice Course that showed up on the slot for 2nd Choice Course as well.

Could you render your selfless assistance here, please?
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by eniolaamoda: 1:38am On Aug 20, 2016
0079jaBond:
Nice one, Op. Although I'm unable to view the pics properly because I'm using a small phone at the moment.

My question is: since the registration is still ON, is it possible for one to change his/her 2nd Choice Course? Reason is that, during the registration process, the selected course didn't eventually appear on the print out; instead it was the 1st Choice Course that showed up on the slot for 2nd Choice Course as well.

Could you render your selfless assistance here, please?

At first one was able to.change second choice course
But now u cant change it again

Also at first ur cAlculations comes out
But now no calculatiOns would appear

I registered for someone with different courses as first and second choice

But wen we went to edit the picture d courses were still different

Later on we went and edit d phone number
Since den d courses now reversed to d same courses

If we had knew
We wouldNt hv re editted
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Can someone with A levels apply for direct entry?
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by Bakare19: 5:08am On Aug 21, 2016
Contact17:
Can someone with A levels apply for direct entry?
Very much. However, you need to be sure the institution offers the intended course of study and welcome students from the relevant A levels prog. Jamb brochure comes handy here.

I've got friends with A levels who entered, and have now finished their program sef.
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Bakare19:
Very much. However, you need to be sure the institution offers the intended course of study and welcome students from the relevant A levels prog. Jamb brochure comes handy here.

I've got friends with A levels who entered, and have now finished their program sef.

Generally do they require A2 or can a person apply with AS?
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by Bakare19: 6:46am On Aug 21, 2016
Contact17:

Generally do they require A2 or can a person apply with AS?
I'm not well versed in A levels grading thingy. I have asked a friend sha. But if by A2 you mean at least 2 'A' level papers, and of course credit passes, I think it's the most sought after.
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2016
Bakare19:
I'm not well versed in A levels grading thingy. I have asked a friend sha. But if by A2 you mean at least 2 'A' level papers, and of course credit passes, I think it's the most sought after.

Okay.
Thanks.
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by eniolaamoda: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2016
If you need help submitting your transcript or credentials as a direct entry student in oau due to the fact that you are not chanced

I can help you submit all your credentials to the admission office

You scan them to my mail
I print them
Enclose it in an envelope
And submit it for you ...

Fee: 1k ..

If you wanna ask more questions just call me on 08180712474.....
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by eniolaamoda: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
eniolaamoda:
If you need help submitting your transcript or credentials as a direct entry student in oau due to the fact that you are not chanced

I can help you submit all your credentials to the admission office

You scan them to my mail
I print them
Enclose it in an envelope
And submit it for you ...

Fee: 1k ..

If you wanna ask more questions just call me on 08180712474.....

Submission will soon end
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by eniolaamoda: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by Godlydude: 2:21am On Sep 05, 2016
At this critical moment, every aspirant needs one help or the other as regards the getting their names on the admission lists of their preferred course of study. This especially goes to those that have low scores in the UTME , perhaps there is still hope for you. I know of 2-4 highly placed staff of the University that are ready to help one or two candidates. Add me up on BBM; 5EF1F5B1 ASAP.
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by ayox1(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2016
Good morning,
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by ayox1(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2016
Good morning
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by eniolaamoda: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
ayox1:
Good morning, pls will OAU accept alevel result for direct entry and what is the minimum point required for admission into medicine and pharmacy?
Thanks.

They accept a level
But i dont know d point tho

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by 0079jaBond(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
eniolaamoda:

At first one was able to.change second choice course
But now u cant change it again

Also at first ur cAlculations comes out
But now no calculatiOns would appear

I registered for someone with different courses as first and second choice

But wen we went to edit the picture d courses were still different

Later on we went and edit d phone number
Since den d courses now reversed to d same courses

If we had knew
We wouldNt hv re editted

Ohh, OK...
Thanks bro
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by PECng: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2019
OAU Admission Rush
Being around OAU since 2006—first as a candidate, then as an undergraduate, then as a postgraduate student, and also as a known educational consultant in Ife—has given me a huge load of experience over how admission goes in Obefemi Awolowo UnIversity (OAU) at whatever level—from the level of the pre-degree, to the undergraduate (UTME and DE), and to the postgraduate; so much for refusing to leave Ife as almost everyone does when they manage to finish their first degree programme in OAU. No one loves to come back to OAU after escaping the school the first time (the word 'love' in the statement was carefully chosen). But people like me, we just act like OAU is the only university in the country, and we can’t afford to not be there. And sometimes, it does really feel as though OAU is the only university in the country. I mean, does it not sound like the lion is the only animal in the forest sometimes? Continue reading the article here>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2019/10/oau-admission-rush-tags-nairaland-oau.html?m=1

Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by PECng: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2019
It’s no news anymore that OAU has released to JAMB the first batch of the names of people who have been offered admission by the institution, remaining for JAMB to upload it on their portal. At least everyone on the list can now see a certain change on their CAPS on JAMB’s website (i.e. change from NOT ADMITTED YET to PROCESSING ADMISSION). But before I continue on expatiating the admission news, let me take advantage of this topic to explain once again that—contrary to what almost everyone thinks—it is not JAMB that offers admission but the school you have applied to, and CAPS is only a platform JAMB uses to monitor the admission processes of every school to make sure no one is offered more than one admission when there are people who didn’t even get one. In simpler terms, your school—after screening you—determines the criteria they want to use to admit applicants, they make a list of the applicants they have considered for admission based on the criteria they have determined or through any other means that could make the applicant qualify for the consideration for admission (runs, slots, etc.), they release the lists to JAMB, and JAMB uploads them to their web (CAPS). This should be enough to make it clear how it is not JAMB that offers admission but the school. This could seem like unneeded information, but for those having issues with their schools and JAMB over their admission; they cannot see this information as useless. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/10/oau-set-to-release-first-batch-tags-oau.html?m=1

Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by PECng: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2019
How Slots, “Runs” and Admission Processing work in OAU
Being a “runsman” (as they address us), I have gotten to be in conversations with candidates and parents who only know there are things called slots, “runs”, and admission processing, but really don’t understand how they work. I have also conversed with candidates and parents who don’t even know a thing about all these things I just mentioned. Hence, it becomes a call on a runsman cum blogger like me to take advantage of blogging to explain this issue which causes problems for OAU runsmen like me. I’ll start from explaining how slots work in OAU. Continue reading here>>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2019/11/how-slots-runs-and-admission-processing.html?m=1

Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by PECng: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Still Waiting on OAU’s Admission List
The year is having just few of working days left, the school is already one week into her Rain (Second) Semester exams, and most Predegree, UTME and DE applicants are yet to have their names on CAPS as offered admission. What is happening? Why is OAU overly slow about this admission processes, and is it safe to keep waiting on OAU hoping when they eventually release all their batches of admission lists, your name will be there. Here are the questions applicants and their parents have been asking recently, and I want to address these questions in this write-up. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/12/still-waiting-on-oaus-admission-list.html
Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by PECng: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2020
“Transfer Approval” and “Admission Eligibility Newly Introduced on CAPS: The Possible Effects
The introduction of Admission Eligibility to CAPS is the newest function to add to the web, and I can already tell it’s a very good one. Good one because aspirants and their wards won’t have to wait on an admission that will never be given again. You just check your eligibility for the course you are under consideration for, and if you don’t have three green boxes carrying yes, yes and yes in them, you already know you can’t be offered admission to that course, this is when you need a slot—the only place left which slots can still work. Your slot person will just need to get a slot for you to another department which cutoff you beat; you see how easy it suddenly got to process admission? You are carried along in every process, instead of being left in the dark as it used to be years ago. Kudos to JAMB. But if you are an aspirant currently on slots, it’s advisable you talk to your slot person ASAP to know how the new development will be affecting you or has affected you, and re-strategize on the new thing to do. CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING >>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/02/transfer-approval-and-admission.html

Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by PECng: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Now that the Registration for OAU’s 2019/2020 Post-UTME Registration is About to Start
The long-awaited OAU Post-UTME is here and it feels really good with every one of us in the academic businesses, just as it should feel good with the candidates that will be sitting for the exam too. To us, it means we will have to go back to work after several months of being out of work, and for the candidates, it should mean, well, mid next year is still feasible for their resumption when they are admitted for the 2019/2020 session. READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/09/now-that-registration-for-oaus-20192020.html

Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by PECng: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
These Things about OAU Departmental Cutoffs
If you are an OAU aspirant or a relative of one, at some point just after the UTME or after the Post-UTME, you will definitely type something like “OAU cutoff mark” in the Google search engine, just because you want to know your admission fate or that of your ward. This is okay, only that most people don’t get to know OAU has never and will never have a departmental cutoff for a particular admission year until after the Post-UTME has been done and the results analyzed. This means if you are a 2020/2021 OAU aspirant, you have to know that whatever cutoff you’ve been seeing everywhere online cannot just be the cutoff OAU is using this admission year. CONTINUE READING THE ARTICLE HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/these-things-about-oau-departmental.html

Re: How To Apply For OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY Direct Entry by PECng: 2:35pm On May 16, 2021
How CAPS Transfer Approval Works for OAU UTME and DE Aspirants
I need to open this one by first stating that if you have scored the high score in the UTME and in the Post-UTME, and you in fact have the “Eligible for Admission” on your slip, none of this equal “your admission is assured” in OAU; there is still something called the departmental cutoff that could screen you off even by a mark that’s only an infinitesimally small number higher than the aggregate score you have at hand (for instance, the merit cutoff for Estate Management this year is 52.7, unless the ELDS and Catchment Areas marks favour you, if you have 52, that 0.7 difference between your aggregate score and the merit cutoff mark could deny you of the admission, and that’s a number far lesser than 1). CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/05/how-caps-transfer-approval-works-for.html

(1) (Reply)

GE Lagos Garage Skills Training Program For Entrepreneurs In Lagos, Nigeria / List Of Approved Nursing Schools In Lagos / Bingham University, Nasarawa Bans Students From Using Smart Phones On Campus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.