Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,301 members, 7,850,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Believe Every Player Knows Skill Is Critical In Game - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Believe Every Player Knows Skill Is Critical In Game (426 Views)

Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension / I Believe Only Nairalanders Could Make Me Win / See Why She's Ranked One Of The Best In Game : Braids By Nisaraye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe Every Player Knows Skill Is Critical In Game by wangwenjie: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2016
I believe every player knows skill is critical in game, you get high amount and Old School Runescape Gold as a result of your skills in runescape game, everybody knows you could possibly get good equipment in case you have good skills, but there are some issues with skill capesV4.

The short summary for this suggestion is to wield your skill cape together with your skill hood if you to take wax off in a f2p earth. Currently once you remove it from you can't put it back on, because it is thought to be a member's item.

This will only work if you have had a skill cape and were part to begin with in order to even get the cape to start with, which ultimately will deliver them business if whatever.

You can currently use them in a F2P entire world (which doesn't injured anyone), but not able to set them back on as soon as it's off.

Considering the skill capes will not likely have ANY stats on it, this will classify these as cosmetic. Seeing as how that is certainly how they are currently and not doing any harm, I believe this needs to be in game permanently.

TLDR; A re-wearable skillcape on F2P without any bonuses added on that, that requires members to get to start with.

Much information at http://www.07runescapegolds.com.au/

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Model Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade’s Look In New Photos / How To Discern A Fake Designer Handbag And Make Sure To Buy Only Real Stuff? / Miss Nations--fow24news.com Official Media Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.