Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1531 Views)

Drugs To Avoid When You Are Expecting / FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) / W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Baonel(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: . by feyisejoy(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2016
Continue to eat natural food
Re: . by Geoforever(f): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2016
Visit a good gynecologist pls and don't try to save ur sperm.If u don't have anyone around u can call me on 08035151554 to introduce u to someone am sure of his private hospital is at Ikorodu also work at lasuth
Re: . by sammysunny88: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
There are natural and pure herbal product that work fast and effectively in terms of sexual related problem and infertility. This have been used for couples in Abuja that are married for 22 year without an issue but after using this herbal product, the woman got pregnant. You can drop your contact and I will get back to you with details of this herbal.
Re: . by Baonel(m): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks for your advise
Re: . by MrOlai: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Baonel:
Hello Nairalanders and doctors in the house, please I will like to know the best drugs to take to boost my sperm count from 9.5m to 15m to enable my wife conceive.
Since we got married 8 months ago, we have been trying and believing God for success. we have also visited hospitals still nothing.
Does anyone have any meaningful contribution to give to a brother in need?
Your swift response will be greatly appreciated.

Check this:

Baonel:
Hello Nairalanders and doctors in the house, please I will like to know the best drugs to take to boost my sperm count from 9.5m to 15m to enable my wife conceive.
Since we got married 8 months ago, we have been trying and believing God for success. we have also visited hospitals still nothing.
Does anyone have any meaningful contribution to give to a brother in need?
Your swift response will be greatly appreciated.

Check this:

befertile:
One of our most recent testimony.......(March 21,2016)Our Dr quick in action.
This is to inspire other TTC and to show gratitude to what God has done for me and my husband. We got married with the hope of being blessed with the fruit of marriage like any other people but our hope was broken because of the devastating news we received.The result shows my husband was azoospermic(zero sperm).

We tried everything we could medically and herbally but no hope,we spent and spent money but nothing happened. We became traumatized because we could'nt just believe that was happening to us.The further test shows my
husband testes was'nt even producing at all.

But the question was, what went wrong My husband was'nt promiscous,not the drinking type,not smoking,the urologists said no hope at all unless we go for adoption but we rejected it and we kept trying until one day, i saw a page on FB about herbal drugs in capsules plus testimonies of couples with similar issue, we ordered for the drugs and he started using it with faith.

Lo and behold the sperm cells reveals 18million from zero-Oh we became so happy,it really shows our hope is alive and with more effort and God's backing i will be back here to give my pregnancy testimony.To TTC never give up
God never created anyone to be barren.

Racheal from Lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/3014153/solutions-male-female-infertility-all
Re: . by chriskosherbal(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
My friend, with all humility and no disrespect to other herbal product that treats erectile dysfunction (ED) and Premature expulsion (PE), the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER is a herbal blend of plants roots and fruits without side effect and very potent, it has the capability of thickening watery sperm, giving you the desired quality and quantity of sperm you need for reproduction, it will boost your sperm count and thereby encouraging sperm motility, you will see for yourself and you will call me to say thank you. You can contact me (chriskosherbal), through my signature below.
Re: . by cheyi(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2017
I run a pharma e- commerce.
At any of the pharmacies mentioned,Fertilaid for men is 14,400..I sell at 20% lower their prices .
Healthplus doesn't have Motility and count boost.. On the average,you will be spending up to 40k for a month supply of these products..
With 40k,you can buy up 15 packs of Addyzooa caps to be taken with milk or other herbal remedies for low sperm count. I'm a victim of low sperm count but I have a boy and a girl now ..

(1) (Reply)

Receiving Packages From China Corona Virus. / Port Harcourt, Kano, Kampala Ranks The Most Polluted Cities In Africa- BBC / Read This If You Are Praying And Trying To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.