Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,416 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

How Nigerians Can Profit From Recharge Cards... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Nigerians Can Profit From Recharge Cards... (613 Views)

3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians Can Profit From Recharge Cards... by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2016
Over the years many businesses have been popping up with the aim of alleviating the masses from poverty,putting extra income in the their pocket and helping those that want to create wealth achieve it within a short period of time using the power of leverage.
No dought the the power of leverage has made a lot of people wealthy and will make many more wealthy if applied properly.
Most of these companies that uses the power of leverage to help people create wealth or put extra income to their pocket do it through the use of networking model otherwise known as WORD OF MOUTH MARKETING.we all engage in world of mouth marketing most of the time when we tell our friends to patronize some company or use a product.the difference is that these network company pays you for telling people to patronize them.But the most striking thing is that most of these company do not stay for a very long time or grows very fast and at a time starts going down.i think that the cause of their problem is tied to these facts;

1-EXPENSIVE PRODUCT:most of these companies make their product so expensive that the poor masses they want to help cant even afford their product and i think what you cant afford you cant preach for a very long time or sustain.

2-THEIR PRODUCT HAVE ALTERNATIVES:these companies have not been able to tap into products or services that the masses cannot do without.product or services that the poorest of the poor needs to survive.
imagine a company that uses such model to distribute foods,cloths,pure water,mobile phones recharge cards,internet data and so on at a very discounted prices.

i had such idea some years ago about building such company but i found myself building a different company but it is still tied to peoples need.
AM SO HAPPY THAT SOME WELL MEANING AND GOOD PEOPLE THAT HAS NIGERIANS AT HEART ARE DOING IT AND AM HAPPY TO BE PART OF IT.

RECHARGE AND GET PAID AS WAY FOR NIGERIANS TO CREATE LASTING INCOME

�#�FACT1�# do you know that telecommunication industry is one that will survive no matter how the economy gets though

�#�FACT2�#'no matter how the economy gets toughs people will never stop recharging their phones.
wont it be nice that you build a businesses that will put extra income in your pocket around something that people cannot do without.

learn how to earn each time you recharge you phone

learn how to earn each time someone you know recharges his phone

call +2347059975652 for more info.
Re: How Nigerians Can Profit From Recharge Cards... by kennypoju(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kindly send me details on this telecomm stuff my email address is fountainimpact@gmail.com
Re: How Nigerians Can Profit From Recharge Cards... by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2016
kennypoju:
Kindly send me details on this telecomm stuff my email address is fountainimpact@gmail.com
email sent.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need These Things / Liquid Wash Chemicals / Small Scale Biz Loan From Federal Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.