Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon (42167 Views)

Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Camel Toe In Yoga Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by c4tnoelz: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
God bless the works of your hands if they are genuine
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
if you get your money through questionable means, have the decency to enjoy it in private.

with the minor roles she plays in movies and even big screen actresses don't earn that much.

new generation nollywood actresses are no role models.

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by kechywillz(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
We know wetin give u money but I no wan talk am

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by greatness22(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
She's not a registered member of NCAN.
But congrats, we go make am.
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by diva90: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
All these girls that hammered big during Jonathan's time undecided

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by lifezone247(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
beautiful232:
you made it honey

I'm at your back

GOD keep blessing you
wetting you sef carry for chest no be here o shocked
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by WilliamsChelster(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chai.

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by Stuntkid172(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
pweetylivia:
In 2020, I'll also showcase my mansion and fleet of cars IJN grin
you seff wan show us yansh
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by diva90: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Joavid:
if you get your money through questionable means, have the decency to enjoy it in private.

with the minor roles she plays in movies and even big screen actresses don't earn that much.

new generation nollywood actresses are no role models.

It's not news that most of them are into big time Runs. Even the married ones still move around

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by drealnamdy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thankful to who... Better go and thank that her sugar daddy...Chief Rufus and hon. Sen Adamu for their help in her life..
Akwuna angry

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
@SEUN

Please activate an ANTI-LAI MOHAMMED SYNDROME on Nairaland.. Descriptions not matching the submitted evidence should attract a lifetime ban

Words listed below are a target for some liars on Nairaland
1: EPIC example WhizKid New Haircut is an EPIC Fail
2: MANSION Seun Osewa has a Magnificient Mansion in Ibadan grin
3: MALL Genevieve Nnaji has a Mall in Ijesha Market
4: SAPIOSEXUAL - Lai Mohamed is Sapiosexual
5: THESPIAN - Tinubu is a handsome thespian sad
6: SUSPECTED MURDER - The Police arrested some "Suspected" Fulani Herders after finding bloody evidence on the bodies of their cows
7: NIGERIANS - Nigerians have given their full support to the Buhari Administration.. did you count everybody or just your immediate family
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by Slickbishop(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
chai!see the power of big yanshhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by wman(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria where every duplex is a mansion.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by ChukwuIbrahim: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
pweetylivia:

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by 3sexy: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
What does she do for a living ?h

Don't tell its from acting angry

BTW this isn't a mansion nau

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by Babycherry(f): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Zoharariel:
If this is what you call a mansion, then what should we call this below?

Can't you just call a spade a spade?

Exactly sir, sorry sir, its the op's Fault sir

Not a mansion but a building

Or should we call it a house sir?

The fact sir, is that, it is big and people live in it.....

Mansion or no mansion

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by greggng: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Why should I not be happy with her? When you ask some men for help they will snore you but the moment the see pussy their eyes won't rest until they chop am. Men re under pussy curse. They can promise their life for 5mins enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by desire222(f): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Oh yeah, she owns fleets of cars, but she is always seen driving her black Lexus 330 around Lekki phase one. Abeg the house belongs to her, but not the Range Rover and G Wagon.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by DjAduba(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Now this kind people (Babes) will claim God has blessed them*
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by Tunababa8v(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Taylor Swift gifted the less privileged $1.5m yesterday and didn't post it.
Our nigerian actors and actresses will take to the social media to showcase their houses, cars, clothes and shoes, yet, when one of their fellows needed their help, they would be no where to be found.
And some Nigerians will celebrate them like they get their daily food from them. When are we going to start reasoning normal.
And please no baby should qoute me. I know a really matured mind will understand me.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by Richy4(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nice house. but she should know that spreading things at the balcony of a building is a no no....

It makes a house look kinda untidy...

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by movyyzz(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bless your heart Sis.....
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by tunary(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Charlesberry:

You get big bumbum? undecided undecided undecided
a very good question you ask

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by Gshun: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
pweetylivia:
Is your ass big?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by ruggedadventure(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
yekparikpa:
Hard work pays! Haters can choke on it!

Or u mean to say "big butt pays"

BTW how many movies she don act
If na by hard work....papa ajasco n the likes suppose dey use buggatti veyron
#justsaying

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by Funkybabee(f): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
baba God answer my call don't lets mine too late, let's me be a successful person so that people can praise your name out of me
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by ikupakuti(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
diva90:
All these girls that hammered big during Jonathan's time undecided

I tell you before this tenure finishes

Most of them‘d be worse than they were before jonathan‘s

We‘ll soon know the real hardworking ppl

No more easy money

People in the real estate and entertainment sector would be the worst hit
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
This is a mansion

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by fortunechy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
we kw hw they run dia fins....

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by dexoubie(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
EVENTSPRO:
Who God has blessed, no one can course!!
how did u kw
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by dexoubie(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
EVENTSPRO:
Who God has blessed, no one can course!!
r u related to her undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon by jacy67(f): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
I've not seen her in any film. But.....

That's none of my business...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / The Lady Who Won Miss Lux In 1980 Pose With Her Official Car / Ada Ameh: I Got Pregnant At 14, My Father Cried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.