Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos (4791 Views)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Mother / Yemi Alade Shows Her Beard Gang (see Photo) / Yemi Alade Shows Cleavage And Thigh In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by bbbabes(f): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2016
Yemi Alade is getting firece by the day. I remember her looks in her early days and she was just that little teenager trying to carve a niche for herself in the already saturated Music Industry. Now she has arrived and taken herself to the top spot where she competes comfortably with the biggest.

Her recently released Album was a success and this actually catapulted her more into the international music scene. Of all the accolades she has gotten so far, most prominent was when she was recognised as one of the Best Dressed Celebrities to The BET Awards in the United States.

She was spotted recently rocking this off-shoulder top with blue trousers combined with her signature hair.

Check out her massive thighs, I hope its not too much Akpu in there. Mama Africa indeed.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/yemi-alade-looking-firece-in-new-photos.html

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by bbbabes(f): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by benedictnsi(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2016
Very soon we go begin use bedsheets sow trousers or agbada!!!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by pyyxxaro: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wetin con do her leg naaa embarassed

#Running to synagogue#

Lemme go and show TB Joshua this ficture tongue

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by Afrok(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nairaland and misleading headlines just to invite Vaseline crew are like:

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by Opistorincos(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Make I pitch my tent here
Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by floragregs(f): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
She's now a white girl. I was shocked when I saw her new video "I want you". She's talented but lacks lyrics! Na trash full her lines.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by wheesin(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
finally.. this disease that mostly attacks girls N their legs don attack yemi. I always forget the name of the disease? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 20, 2016
Yemi alade and doing leg like slowpoke be likeundecided

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by daveP(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Afrok:
Nairaland and misleading headlines just to invite Vaseline crew are like:
( to Segun Oni) Oga why you wan steal my potion on top nl matter.?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by Afrok(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
daveP:
( to Segun Oni) Oga why you wan steal my potion on top nl matter.?
my boss... I can not fit cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by daveP(m): 2:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Afrok:
my boss... I can not fit cheesy
How far. lol

I hear say you wan do naming for your new dog wey just born. na true?
Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 22, 2016
What is so fierce about this look
Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by Jaylinx: 5:33am On Aug 22, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by Afrok(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2016
daveP:
How far. lol

I hear say you wan do naming for your new dog wey just born. na true?
cheesy cheesy... yes o... the problem now is it may take me like 6months before I name the dog, coz credible names are scarce tongue

Hope your side is bubbling boss...
Re: Yemi Alade Shows off Her Big Thighs and Firece Look In New Photos by daveP(m): 12:23am On Aug 23, 2016
Afrok:
cheesy cheesy... yes o... the problem now is it may take me like 6months before I name the dog, coz credible names are scarce tongue

Hope your side is bubbling boss...
Hehehe. credible names!! forget credible names inasmuch we no get credible elections.

I'm good o, enjoying the long break/holiday

(1) (Reply)

So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( / Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) / Naira Marley show off his diamond gun chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.