Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Vacancy In Enugu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In Enugu (5709 Views)

Urgent Vacancy In A Reputable High School In Lagos / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! In An Oil & Gas Servicing Firm / Job Vacancy In A Software Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2016
Rehoboth limited is currently recruiting for the position of a Lab scientists, Drug dispenser, Cashier and Marketers.
Interested candidates should come with their CV and application letter on 22nd August 2016 by 10am prompt
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by murphyrichy(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
uloveclara:
Rehoboth limited is currently recruiting for the position of a Lab scientists, Drug dispenser, Cashier and Marketers.
Interested candidates should come with their CV and application letter on 22nd August 2016 by 10am prompt
can someone outside enugu apply? what's the pay for drug dispensers?
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
yes, you can come. provided you have a place to stay when you get the job.
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by Magrandy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Are u sure they are not GNLD stuff because they now control every aspect of job posting on the internet.
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
It is not GNLD and am not a staff of GNLD. Interested candidates are coming for verification / interview and definitely not a lecture on GNLD.
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by murphyrichy(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2016
How much do they pay for Drug dispensers?
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by oweniwe(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2016
Trans ekulu is d last place GNLD go waka go for Enugu
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Job Description
We require a receptionist to work with us. Applicant must be resident in Enugu. Must be female.

She must also be able to:
Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or
referring inquiries.
Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions,
irregularities, and continuing needs.
Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments

Requirements
Working experience in similar roles is not really needed as training will be provided.
Applicant must be fluent in English
Must also be presentable and ready to carry out tasks that align with organizational
goals and objectives.

Application Deadline
Aug 26, 2016
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2016
The job vacancy above is for immediate employment. Time: 10am- 3pm From today till Friday
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2016
A driver from the age of 40 years and above, who residues in Enugu is urgently needed.
At 79 amuri road trans ekulu enugu state.
For more info call: 08080354728
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
The vacancy of "sale representative" is urgently needed at Rehonoth Ltd.
Interested candidates are to come on friday 9/9/2016 at 79 amuri road trans ekulu enugu state .
For more info call: 08080354728
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by pinkvirus: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
pls .I reside abakpa .am just see mind advert now.I studied science lab tech.but I have worked with bank for 5 yrs as a cashier and customer rep .can I come on Friday for any available vacancy.I can work for any position.
pld reply
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by pinkvirus: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
I just saw d advert now..typographical error
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by chajakyle: 2:10am On Sep 06, 2016
@clara is d sale representative pay based on commission?and how much is d fixed pay?
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by chajakyle: 2:12am On Sep 06, 2016
@clara is d sale representative pay based on commission?and how much is d fixed pay?kindly reply asap?
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by ladycn: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2016
pIs, is the offer still on going or closed?
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2016
@pinkvirus yes, you can come on Friday
@chajakyle the sales representative is on fixed salary plus the salary is to be increased as well by any positive effort we observe.
@ladycn yes its still on going for sale representative. You are to come this Friday with your CV and/or application letter.
For more info call 08080354728
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2016
Thank you CLARA.... Thank you REHOBOTH LTD.....
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2016
Woow! A new Job vacancy... I will send it to my friends immediately.. Thank you so much CLARA, REHOBOTH LTD has really helped lots of people. Am a witness because am enjoying my place of work which I got through your advert. God bless you.
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by HumbleVictor(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Goodday,Please i would love to know what the company is into?,I stay in Enugu.
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by pinkvirus: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
pls Clara can u give a cleat direction.do I have to get to nowas ?or do I move towards Nike lake road.pls just direction.
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by pinkvirus: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
pls Clara can u give a clear direction.do I have to get to nowas ?or do I move towards Nike lake road.pls just direction.
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
katiefamous:
Woow! A new Job vacancy... I will send it to my friends immediately.. Thank you so much CLARA, REHOBOTH LTD has really helped lots of people. Am a witness because am enjoying my place of work which I got through your advert. God bless you.
@katefamous you're welcome and am glad to see you're enjoying your place of work. We look forward to many years of working with us.
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
pinkvirus:
pls Clara can u give a clear direction.do I have to get to nowas ?or do I move towards Nike lake road.pls just direction.
you are to come through Nowas then stop at "Tank bus-stop" from there,you will see the companies sign board in front of the plaza.
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
pinkvirus:
you are to come through Nowas then stop at "Tank bus-stop" from there,you will see the companies sign board in front of the plaza. or better still call the office line for directions, if you still can't locate there. thank you

1 Like

Re: Vacancy In Enugu by chajakyle: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Its strictly for female right@clara?
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by Chinyere26(f): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Is the receptionist still available?
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2016
chajakyle:
Its strictly for female right@clara?
This present vacancy of a sales representative is for the females. Please the male gender should be at alert when the vacancy for a male arises, i will let them know

1 Like

Re: Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2016
Chinyere26:
Is the receptionist still available?
No its no longer available, a receptionist has been employed already.I'll still post for more vacancies when the need arises.
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Thanks to all that were present during our interview/screening at our office in Enugu. If you
were not selected, it does not mean you are not qualified, keep trying, you may be
next. God bless you.
REHOBOTH STAFF MANAGEMENT TEAM.
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by uloveclara(f): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
URGENT VACANCY!!!
An Accountant (with an ICAN certificate) as well as Lab Scientist and lab technician (with license) are urgently needed at REHOBOTH LTD.
Interested candidates should come with their CV and application letter immediately.
Re: Vacancy In Enugu by Elegantdiva: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
can I apply ? though I don't av ICAN cert

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customer Service Officers / Job Offer @equity Petroleum Services Nigeria Limited / Asca Bitumen Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.