Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone (54310 Views)

LMAO!! See The 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong Your Entire Life / Four Nigerian Songs You Have Been Singing Wrong Your Entire Life! / 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong Your Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by kaybright44(m): 3:05am On Aug 29, 2016
cool[color=#000099][/color]NA CHANGE MONEY NO DEY
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by mrstarkunle(m): 3:10am On Aug 29, 2016
well ,all this hard reset can work on android..maybe u will make it work on iphone,successfully.anybody?.
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by kaybright44(m): 3:11am On Aug 29, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]NA CHANGE MONEY NO DEY
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by 1babeonly: 3:50am On Aug 29, 2016
madgoat:
Hmmmmmmm... Abeg I need person wey go dash me fone
Just come to computer villa in China. They do dash iphone, samsung and lenovo on Sunday after Church.

1 Like

Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by yorhmienerd(m): 4:08am On Aug 29, 2016
Lmao
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by naijaict: 4:22am On Aug 29, 2016
Simple formating solves the problem.

The economy is bad, salaries are not increasing, expenditure on the increase and yet it seems like no solution....

Investing or Providing Help guarantees you 30% every month. Extra 20%, 50%, 100% bonuses also accrued on your first help.

Stop saying its a scam while others are making money everyday.

Click Now to Clear all doubts Now...http:///eyyRX3

Full youtube video ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho_hFs-y5wc

Long Live MMM!!!

Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by Tanyabee(f): 5:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Not too complex
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by Larryfest(m): 6:09am On Aug 29, 2016
This one pass iluminati pattern sef

1 Like

Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by RobinHez(m): 6:12am On Aug 29, 2016
Using the 'Seal of David' to secure your phone...
You're literally a smart ass! . cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by RobinHez(m): 6:13am On Aug 29, 2016
Larryfest:
This one pass iluminati pattern sef
It's more of an hexagram... That is if u don't connect the loose ends o

1 Like

Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by toprealman: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2016
madgoat:
Hmmmmmmm... Abeg I need person wey go dash me fone
Mad goat, send your addy.
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by lollmaolol(m): 6:55am On Aug 29, 2016
soberkid:
grin if u like draw map of "Catolonia' as security pattern, when the real owners show, phone go open either by 'hard reset' (slap) or 'soft reset' (flashing) grin

You spoke my mind... Lol @ the real owner, you go even call them "sir please no vex it's small"

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by Rekyz(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2016
Hahahahahaha... If Buhari had used this pattern to lock Nigeria's economy, He needs to flash this country because he sure wont remember the password.
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by onilanre(m): 7:04am On Aug 29, 2016
I can even unlock the pattern without flashing the yeye phone sef.
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by Tallesty1(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2016
soberkid:
grin if u like draw map of "Catolonia' as security pattern, when the real owners show, phone go open either by 'hard reset' (slap) or 'soft reset' (flashing) grin
Not all phones though

1 Like

Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by dheolexaone(f): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2016
This one na life insurance o. #shuuuuuu. #LOL

1 Like

Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by hamrof(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2016
its good to protect what u av

1 Like

Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2016
profstar:
In this economic condition whey money no dey, I no fit allow make one sombori to come and go and put me for one chance shocked grin grin

how your security pattern looks when you use your entire salary to buy phone

Pattern ti take over
dem never flash ur fon be4 abi. Make I hear say d pattern no comot...lolzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by demsid(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Naso I take forget my phone app lock pattern last week. I think am think am Sotey.. everyday I Dey try all possible pattern I can imagine, wat I could an used but I later unlocked it after 5 days.
Used Tecno c8 for sale, 24k. Interested persons call 07039450095.

1 Like

Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by profstar(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2016
onilanre:
I can even unlock the pattern without flashing the yeye phone sef.
shocked
You be witch? grin
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by allytinted: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Give Me Less Than Five Mins And I'll Unlock The Phone So, Whats The Use. I Still Unlocked One Two Days Ago Whose Owner Forgot The Pattern.
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by allytinted: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

dem never flash ur fon be4 abi. Make I hear say d pattern no comot...lolzzzzzz
It Doesn't Even Need Flashing To Unlock. Five Mins And Phone Is Ready To Use.
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by pasco30(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2016
Map
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2016
profstar:
In this economic condition whey money no dey, I no fit allow make one sombori to come and go and put me for one chance shocked grin grin

how your security pattern looks when you use your entire salary to buy phone

Pattern ti take over
na to flash ur fon sure pass na...lolzzzzzz... who pattern epp..kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2016
allytinted:

It Doesn't Even Need Flashing To Unlock. Five Mins And Phone Is Ready To Use.
hahahahaha
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2016
ngmgeek:
Funny
Hilary Clitories
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by youngjoy(f): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2016
soooo funny ;Dsoooo funny
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by uncletbuddy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
I Juz tried it... d day I forget my pattern eh... u go pay for all the files weh dey ma phone.
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by puregrace(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
NZAGHA:
.... grin grin ewooohhh Chi moooo... cool grin

may be this is the pattern buhari has used to lock our money, and he can't remember it again... Eeh grin
U really made me laugh. I swear
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by BoboFashion(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
rosieflower2:
Lolzzzzzzz

Xup
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by NZAGHA(f): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
puregrace:
U really made me laugh. I swear
hope i made your moment? cool
Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by profstar(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
uncletbuddy:
I Juz tried it... d day I forget my pattern eh... u go pay for all the files weh dey ma phone.
No worry if you forget am, na to use another phone come spy out the pattern again for Nairaland cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joke Section: - Chat Thread / Photo: When Your Plate Number Is The Source Of Your Problem / ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.