Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Copywriter Needs A Job! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Copywriter Needs A Job! (1131 Views)

I Need A Very Good Copywriter To Work With A New Website / Freelance Copywriter Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copywriter Needs A Job! by iyeyemi: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hi all

Does anyone know of any opening for a copywriter?

Would be most grateful for any leads or insights in this regard.Thanks
Re: Copywriter Needs A Job! by SwaggaCob(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
Can you tell us more about yourself ? Qualification, experience etc. Have you handled any accounts or you are just a rookie ?
Re: Copywriter Needs A Job! by iyeyemi: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
@swagga, actually been working wt a small agency for over year now. So I guess you could say am half a rookie. Worked on a few accounts but nothing mega as yet, though i have learnt a whole lot within the relatively, 'small' period. That's the reason why I need the big break to take my thing to the next level!
Re: Copywriter Needs A Job! by SwaggaCob(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2009
Good. You need to know that no ad agency does direct recruitment for their creative dept. It's often the job of the ECD to fill in the vacancies for both Art and Copy staff which could be in form of head hunting. As a rookie copywriter, you need to build your portfolio with relevant and effective campaigns. These could be real or spec ads. Then you need a mentor in the industry. Someone who will guide and link you up with the creative boys. Networking is the spirit of the game. The more top shots you know, the better for you to work with top agencies like Insight, DDB, SO&U, 141, IMS etc. Create opportunities to get closer to your dream. Even in Madison Avenue, NY, the rule is the same. I wish you success.
Re: Copywriter Needs A Job! by Gurv: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2011
Sorry mate , I do not know openingĀ  in copywriter stream but few month before i have opening in my company. You can check my website for future contact.

http://www.billfryercopywriter.co.uk/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Cultivate The Habit Of Reading? / Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section / Boredom Made Me Do It (part 5).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.