Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About (4876 Views)

26 Facts You Never Knew About Twitter / What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp / What Device You Using And What Made You Loved it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Fabkeyz(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hi there nairalander.....am quickly going to show you hidden games on your android device that will totally wow you....well some people know about this already.... While others don't.....

So for the benefit of the ones that don't... I'll do a quick rundown.

Put on your seatbelts. We are going for a hell of a ride!! grin grin

Android Kitkat Hidden Game

If your device runs on kitkat, here's how to locate the hidden game.

Step 1.
On your device, go to settings and scroll down to about phone, open it and tap on Android version, tap it continuously for 6 times.

if tapping continuously doesn't work, i'll suggest tapping on your Android version continuously and very fast till the kitkat interface/logo appears.

Step 2.
When the kitkat logo appears, you'll have to tap on it for about 6 times again.

Step 3:
Now another interface will pop up, tap and hold for 2 seconds.

And there you have it,

Now for some of you that will find this game confusing, the aim of this game is to tap the biggest same color tiles to remove them and empty the screen, i found this game to be the least of all the hidden android games, but you can try it out. who knows, you might love it.

Android Lollipop Hidden Game

If your device runs on Lollipop, here's how to locate the game

Step 1:
Go to settings on your android and navigate to about phone, locate Android version and tap on it fast for about 6 times

Step 2:
When step 1 is complete you'll then see an interface with the lollipop logo, tap on the lollipop logo for about 6 times and on the 6th hold for 2 seconds.

Now your game should pop up on your android lollipop device. i found this game to be quite cool, though extremely difficult. If you can scale through 5 lollipops then you truly deserve an award.

The aim of this game is to successfully control the android object through a series of moving lollipops.

Android Marshmallow Hidden Game

Nope, the marshmallow users are not left out on the hidden game discovery, theirs is like that of the lollipop, but a bit hybrid.

Step 1:
Go to settings on your android marshmallow, navigate to about phone, tap on android version fast for about 6 times.

Step 2:
An interface will pop up with the marshmallow logo, tap on it 6 times and on the 6th time hold for 2 seconds.

A game interface having the likes of the lollipop object game should now pop up, but this time customized in marshmallow way.

Secret, Hidden Game On Chrome Browser

The last secret/hidden game i'll talk about is on chrome browser, This game can only be played when you have no internet connection or your phone is on airplane mode. In this game your task is to successively control the dinosaur over a series of cactus plants. I enjoyed this game the most.

Google actually placed this dinosaur game on chrome browser so that you can play with it whenever your internet connection is not available.

here is how you can play this game.

Make sure your cellular data or WiFi connection is turned off.

Now, Open Google chrome browser on your phone, and try to open any website { you'll then see the dinosaur}

Tap on the dinosaur to start the game, the ground below the dinosaur will start moving.

All you have to do to play the game is to tap the screen to make the dinosaur jump over obstacles.
Scores will automatically increase relatively to the number of obstacles avoided.

So there you have it, these are basically the hidden/secret games on your android device that techytab has discovered, to get a more detailed view of these games with descriptive images and also other tech stuff? Visit techytab

Credits# techytab.com

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Adamsdelrio(m): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
....... And how the hell did you find these games?! I'm sure phone manufacturers don't know how.
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
D people dat make android phones must b very creative..
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Stormyweather(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
so this is what they use to eat up our internal memory abi? I don't blame them o.
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by krozay(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dis is old news
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Promking: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
O boy, that lollipop own hard like mad angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Sleekydee(m): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
wow, nice
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by ades0la(f): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fabkeyz:
Android Kitkat Hidden Game
If your device runs on kitkat, here's how to locate the hidden game.
Step 1.
On your device, go to settings and scroll down to about phone, open it and tap on Android version, tap it continuously for 6 times.
if tapping continuously doesn't work, i'll suggest tapping on your Android version continuously and very fast till the kitkat interface/logo appears.
Step 2.
When the kitkat logo appears, you'll have to tap on it for about 6 times again.
Step 3:
Now another interface will pop up, tap and hold for 2 seconds.
And there you have it,
Now for some of you that will find this game confusing, the aim of this game is to tap the biggest same color tiles to remove them and empty the screen, i found this game to be the least of all the hidden android games, but you can try it out. who knows, you might love it

Tried 'playing' this. It's still confusing angry
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Fabkeyz(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Stormyweather:
so this is what they use to eat up our internal memory abi? I don't blame them o.

lol.....not really...

haha funny you.
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Fabkeyz(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
falcon01:
oh my God op you are so stupid !

sorry?
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Nkonadi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
krozay:
Dis is old news
With due respect sir, Shut the fvck up and sit the fvck down!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by madgoat(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Op u be witch oh... How on earth u take discover those games.

The game on lollipop hard die. No body can successfully pass through one lollipop.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Fabkeyz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nkonadi:

YOU DESERVE AN AWARD BRO..... hehehe
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by lonngmann(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
These games have always been there ..you should discover the ones in Google now app
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Fabkeyz(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
madgoat:

The game on lollipop hard die. No body can successfully pass through one lollipop.

lolzzzz.....bro i don pass 13 lollipops before o....

the game hard die
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Babysho(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Promking:

It's so hard..It's starting to annoy. Maybe you go use broom tap your screen.
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Xxpress(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Xtremely hard game. Kudos to the OP for dis discovery
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by krozay(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nkonadi:

with all due respect boy u just showed ur immaturity , u are a big fool for quoting me
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
I tried it on my Techno P7 and it took me to a p0rn site. undecided

Lastmumu
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by ihatebuhari(f): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
wow
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2016
ihatebuhari:
wow
longest time,where have u been?that tin on ur DP has gain more weight,now bigger
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2016
I dare anybody to beat my highscore

Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Classcaptain1(m): 1:09am On Aug 20, 2016
Nkonadi:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Fabkeyz(m): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2016
LastMumu:

Lastmumu

hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

guy u no well
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Cannonleo(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2016
E don tey nah, I discovered it along time ago. Lollipop is damn hard, highest I ever made was 5
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by kvngjesse(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2016
Babysho:

Lmao
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by falcon01: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2016
Fabkeyz:

sorry?
this bullsh*t is old and known by be very android operator!!!
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by falcon01: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2016
Fabkeyz:

sorry?
this bullsh*t is old and known by be every android operator!!!
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Strawman: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Promking:
madgoat:
Babysho:
Cannonleo:
E don tey nah, I discovered it along time ago. Lollipop is damn hard, highest I ever made was 5
I dare anybody to beat my highscore

1 Like

Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2016
LastMumu:

Lastmumu

cheesycheesycheesy guy you be mallam.... cheesycheesy last mumu indeed ....
can I ask you something? what do you do when you're not busy?? cheesy
Re: Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About by Abayor7: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=Strawman post=48641246][/quote]pm me the cheat you used or.. you know the rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Get Glo 4G On My D855 / Easily Remove FRP On New Phone With Secure Boot / How Can I Download 2go On My Htc Rhodium Window Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.