Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Apc Smart Ups Any Capacity That You Want @ Coscharis Technologies - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Apc Smart Ups Any Capacity That You Want @ Coscharis Technologies (2020 Views)

Mobile Application Developer At Cyclofoss Technologies Limited / New Software App. Design With Biometric And Recognition Technologies / Splashers Technologies Recruiting - Software Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc Smart Ups Any Capacity That You Want @ Coscharis Technologies by Walescoch: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hello,

Coscharis Technologies Limited, We are an IT Company.

Our company is Distributor of the Products mention below;

APC SMART UPS
IBM LENOVO LAPTOPS
IBM DESKTOPS
MICROSOFT SERVER
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 FULL PACKAGE
MERCURY UPS.

Do contact me on the phone number below if you need further clarification.

We look forward to receiving your confirmed order.

Mobile: 234-806-263-5893.
Williams_jubilee@yahoo.com
wale @coscharis-tech.com

NOTE: ***Prices valid while stock last,

I have attached a copy of the price of the present APC SMART UPS product that we have

Best Regards,
Adewale Williams (Executive Marketer)
Mobile Line: 08062635893
Re: Apc Smart Ups Any Capacity That You Want @ Coscharis Technologies by Walescoch: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2009
For anyone who has an Idea of companies or Resellers that buys APC UPS, we @ CoSCHARIS TECHNOLOGIES we sell in Distributor Price and also we have so many other product like,LENOVO IBM LAPTOPS,IBM DESKTOPS, MIRCOSOFT SERVER AND OFFICE 2007 ORIGINAL PACKAGES AND MERCURY UPS, feel free to call me on 08062635893 or mail me on wale @coscharis-tech.com. thanks
Re: Apc Smart Ups Any Capacity That You Want @ Coscharis Technologies by kokabiel(f): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
I know this is old but are you guys still on

(1) (Reply)

Eschool software for secondary & primary schools management / Online Advertising In Nigeria With Flymyads / Bookshop Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.