Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

.....STD GALORE.... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / .....STD GALORE.... (539 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.....STD GALORE.... by hypergig(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Read on and enjoy......

My scrotum were starting to take on a rather odd sensation, they seem more relaxed but the itching was becoming too much to bear and this inturn prompted different seating styles.

I parted my legs with the hope that the wading breeze would find it way in and ease the immense scratching but nothing of that sort happened.

I crossed my legs thinking that the weight from my laps would hold sway and dial down the itching but nothing still happened, that prompted me to do the obvious, I delved my hand into my briefs and administered some serious scratching.

My finger nails were long enough so I could deal a good scratch when needed and this in turn brought me a bit of comfort.

Stale patches were starting to show on my balls, the patches took on a bluish hue and it had an artistic edge to it, there and then I knew I was in trouble.

I brought everything saddled around my groin region and sat opposite the whirling fan, it eased me and soothed me, after my brief session with the fan had ended i tucked back my balls into my briefs and set out for the pharmacy, I knew some dose of anti biotics would do the trick and ease my suffering a lot.

"Chukwudi, just gimme the regular and this time around make it a double dose"..Chukwudi always kept the premium stuff in an inner chamber so I had to wait a few minutes for him to come out, I looked around to be sure know one was coming and I knew quite well that Chukwudi would take a while before he got the said "premium stuff" out, there and then I took my balls out and dealt it a serious scratch, I was lost in my own bubble, the scratch was soothing enough that I lost myself in it and there and then she walked in.

On sighting me she ran out, i gave her a quick chase while forgetting to tuck my "oldman" back into my briefs as I ran towards her my balls were dangling furiously and they were utterly huge, they were the size of your usual felele ball but slightly deflated.
Re: .....STD GALORE.... by hypergig(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
I came back to my senses, stopped and tucked the oldman back in the briefs. I hurriedly went back to chukwudi, he asked me where I had gone and I gave him a lame excuse.

"Chukwudi u no well oh, so na amplicox be the premium stuff wey u dey look for since morning" I jacked the packet from him and asked for a sachet of water..I hurriedly downed four pills and I felt an instant relieve.

"Oya Chukwu gimme ice block abeg"

Having placed the lump of block on my balls It dialed down the whole sensatory trauma, I felt bliss, I knew I was bound to get better soon.

Then it happened, it was the dead of the night, nocturnal sounds pervaded the atmosphere and the only human presence within range was the sharp and piercing sound that came from the nightguard's whistle. I had finished the whole packet of antibiotics and the block had melted away, there and then I knew I was in deep trouble I just didn't know how deep it was.

Morning came rather slow, darkness dragged on without the urge to hasten on, I was mad while also hoping I could transit the dim atmosphere into a well lit one but I had no such power so I stayed put for the night to drag on into the morning. Those moments were the longest in my life.

3:00 am and I was out already going from door to door asking to borrow a packet of antibiotic. My sleepy neigbours paid little attention to me, they were still caught up in the aura of a good sleep, their words drooled on with no purpose and direction to it, one gave a me a packet of paracetamol while another silly one went to wake his aunty saying I wanted to see her, how does 'aunty" relate to "antibiotics", there and then knew I had utterly crazy and different shades of caustic neighbours.

It felt as if my balls were going to fall off, the balls had no chill whatsoever, they raged on and the more I doled out some serious "hand grazing" the more intense the sensation became.

Am too young to lose my "old man", the demise of my old man becomes my demise also, so I clasped my hands and offered some prayers to the most high..the prayer goes thus..

Deflate not my balls Father
For they make for who I am
They are my peter and paul
And even much more...

Dear father do not make my balls
a turntable cz the more I scratch
the more it seems to be a DJ's
Work tool......

Oh lord hear my prayers..

Apparently God had more urgent things to attend to and mine was down on the list. My usually heavy eyelids were completely devoid of sleep and my usually sulken face became rigid and laced with discomfort.
Re: .....STD GALORE.... by princy80(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
crazy story with no point! very funny prayer shaa... got me laffing

(1) (Reply)

'THE JOURNEY' By Akande David / Friendly Foe / Fola By Grace Ochidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.