Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back ( Final Episode) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back ( Final Episode) (568 Views)

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 7, Strictly 18+ Pls / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 3... 18+ Pls / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 2... 18+ Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back ( Final Episode) by Pepuscutie270(f): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
It has been three weeks clocking to a month since I started my affair with Richie. The count was from when we started mating. Everything was moving swiftly fine. We were so crazy about each other or so I thought. The first sex experience with him made me fall head over heels in love with him. I had never had such terrific sex in my life till I met him.

Of course our sex life boomed off after the first one. Things became a little more crazier. We barely keep our hands off each other. Sex for us happened almost anywhere. We had a quickie in his car and twice in his office. All his colleagues at the office know me. The first day i cooked for him? Sex in the kitchen was the dumbest thing to any ear but we cared less. He bumped in on me as i was preparing dinner and we ended up stark naked in his kitchen. Need I tell you what transpired? My fears that evening rested on pepper making entrance into my vulva. It wasn't going to be funny but nothing of such happened.

Bathroom sex was the best. There was a day I strictly pricked myself not to do it. My mind was already made up it wont happen. But things went out of control and it eventually did. I went to visit Richie as usual. I had the spare key to his apartment. As I made entry into his living room, for the umpteenth time, I revered in the manner by which his stuffs were nearly placed and arranged. I learnt he had neatness disorder, dingy environs freaks him out and that was one of the things i admired in him. I took my time to study his parlour. There were about four hefty couches in his living room arranged in a circular pattern.

The flat screen on his wall screamed "I cost fortune". My eyes rested on the portrait on his wall. He wore a charming smile in the picture. I was glued to the tingles in his eyes. He looked so happy that I couldn't help wondering what could have made him wore such happy look in the picture. I clung to the thought that he was always laughing even when its irrelevant.

As I stood fixated on it, he sneaked in on me. This was one of his favorite attitudes so I wasn't flummoxed.

I turned around to meet his handsome face. With smiles and affection on my face, I traced my fingers on the faint scar that was on his cheek. Before I could mutter jack, we were passionately kissing each other. The kisses were strong and overwhelming. My knees almost gave way before I mustered enough courage to push him away. We can't continue going on like hungry teenagers starved of sex I told him cheekily.

"I know but I just can't seem to get enough of you every time I set my eyes on you", he said placing his second finger on my lips as though to shush me. We laughed heartily over it. The day went by as fast as it began. Our love life continued to get stronger.

On 4th August 2013, a day I will never forget in my entire livelihood. I was utterly gobsmacked and weakened by what I encountered in Richie's place. I went for a job interview in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. My plan was never to spend up to 3days but fate took the better part of it and I ended up spending a week at my Aunt's. The period covered both the interview I went for and the jostling that comes with having a back up plan in job hunting. I literally went in person to apply for other few vacancies that came to my notice. Before I realized, I did one week plus some days in Port Harcourt.

During those days , I noticed that my communication with Richmond slacked. He barely call in a day not to talk of repeating calls twice. At first, I was agitated. I poured out my heart to him the moment I got the chance to call him. He mumbled something about been busy and preoccupied with a deadline at his work place. I saw reasons with his excuse since I hadn't been free myself. I allowed everything slide so peace would reign. I hated being the nagging girlfriend. I know how badly it sucks.

Then it happened. On the aforementioned date that I entered Lagos, I decided to surprise him. There was no need to worry about my people because I already spilled my secret to my sister and she was to cover up for me. I wanted to pass the night with my supposed boyfriend. He wasn't expecting it as I purposely left it out of our conversation. I needed to surprise him.

I was overly excited by the prospect of having to pass the night with my boyfriend. Euphoric state! My mind was reeling places. Unformidable sex scenes played on in my head. Sex was bound to happen and I know it will be terrific. My plan incorporated putting together some good dishes for him so as to let him know he has been missing a lot with my absence.. Little did I know I would jam the unpredictable.

Continue reading here

http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/09/my-ordeal-with-richmond-guy-that-never.html?m=0
Re: Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back ( Final Episode) by Pepuscutie270(f): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Check my name for other episodes or visit this link to read all

http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/08/my-ordeal-with-richmond-guy-that-never_21.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

For Avid Readers Only!!! 15 Books I've Read This Month / The Murder Case / A Sin A Day - Cumming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.