Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,031 members, 7,859,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Want To Be Like Agbani Darego - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Be Like Agbani Darego (1006 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Like Agbani Darego by Omotohsexy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
am Folajin Olapeju..... I really wanna be like agbani darego.....pls bote for me as miss fresher oau....via http://hotinc.com.ng/mr-and-miss-fresher/ voting going on now pls

Re: I Want To Be Like Agbani Darego by Pouyan: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Don't waste your time dear, real truth.
Re: I Want To Be Like Agbani Darego by josab122: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
When u eventually becomes like Agbani Darego, u will become u latter in life? Becoming someone else is ur greatest undoing ever.
Re: I Want To Be Like Agbani Darego by mogboyelade(f): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Why do you want to be like someone? Why can't you build yourself and be yourself.
Re: I Want To Be Like Agbani Darego by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
We should bote for u abi
Re: I Want To Be Like Agbani Darego by andray12(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
ok we will bote 4 u grin
Re: I Want To Be Like Agbani Darego by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
My dear. I want you to marry early in life. I wouldn't vote for you.
Re: I Want To Be Like Agbani Darego by Omotohsexy(f): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
pls vote I need ur votes
Re: I Want To Be Like Agbani Darego by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Omotohsexy:
pls vote I need ur votes

Ok, how many votes do you need? I can canvass about 2,000 Nairalanders to vote for you but it will cost you 2,000 strokes. grin

Do you understand or you want me to give you a pictorial clue? grin cheesy grin

Re: I Want To Be Like Agbani Darego by axortedbabe(f): 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Don't try to b someone else,b a better u
Re: I Want To Be Like Agbani Darego by prevail23(m): 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Zoharariel:

Ok, how many votes do you need? I can canvass about 2,000 Nairalanders to vote for you but it will cost you 2,000 strokes. grin

Do you understand or you want me to give you a pictorial clue? grin cheesy grin

mehn!!
Dis ur post just made my nyt

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Musicians Who Did Odd Jobs Before Becoming Celebrities / Comedian Bovi & Wife Cuddle Their New Baby Boy In This Cute Photos / Check Out This Bride Who Looks So Pissed To Be In The Presence Of Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.