Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ...... (1986 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...... by AdoVeritas(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2009
Re: ...... by KunleOshob(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
May God be with you in your endeavour to truely serve him rather than men who claim to be his representatives.
Re: ...... by Zikkyy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2009
I have to say i have mixed feelings about this post.

AdoVeritas:

I believed about God and Jesus but thought it was just all rather confusing but this demon was bugging me and I prayed, sincerely, with all my heart for Jesus to help me if it was all true what has been said and written about Him. I wept and wept and that night I went to bed scared again. The demon came back and I was just about to give up with my hope regarding Jesus when something amazing happened!
Jesus' spirit appeared between the demon and me and without going into too much detail, He peeled it out of me and I was delivered.

I am sure you are not providing full details here. It appears you must have offended the devil real bad.

AdoVeritas:

I was quite impressed until everyone was asked to hold hands with someone and start praying in tongues. All of a sudden there was mayhem, a terrible noise of people praying at super sonic speed in jibber jabber and I was in the middle of it drowning. shocked
I instantly felt oppression, it was hitting my chest and I was over heating, it was demonic I gathered as I remembered the feeling of demonic attack. I sweated it out and when the prayers stopped and my ears cooled down we all sat down ready for the sermon.

I guess your experience here was because you have never been present in a prayer session where prayers are conducted in languages not known to man  grin grin grin 

AdoVeritas:

Then he came to me and I was given a form to fill in. This form asked me for personal details such as address, email, tel number, and then, occupation and salary.

I guess they need your money.

AdoVeritas:

I was also advised that if I gave to God, He would give me back 1000 times the weight. I was told that I would prosper and become rich and healthy. At this point the demonic oppression became too much for me and I had to leave. I spoke to the guy who prayed in tongues on the mic as I left and he said that I 'should sow the seed' and with more time with their church he could 'teach me everything important in the bible'.

That's what you get in modern day christianity (very common in Nigeria). The farm land has been relocated to the altar. Agriculture is being practice in the church instead of in the field. I guess it's the get rich or die praying trying syndrome.  grin grin grin

AdoVeritas:

I am planning to serve our creator as soon as the time is right. There are children as young as 4 years old being gang raped, beaten and sold everyday, especially in the South-East Asian countries such as Cambodia and Burma who need Jesus, and Jesus commanded us true Disciples to go out and help them and spread the Gospel of Him and 'the (true) signs will follow, '

Good Man! God bless you.

AdoVeritas:

(anyone want to help? contact me, I am preparing to go out there, I have land and contacts out there, your prayers are also welcomed, my email is stevelock76@yahoo.co.uk )

I am sorry, but i will have to approach this part with a lot of caution.  grin grin grin
Re: ...... by osaxx: 6:30pm On May 07, 2010
are u being paid to come up here to say all this, well i think it is ur mindset, it has already beiing tampered with by the so callled demon, that is why u cannot find a place in Gods house, just keep praying is instead of moving from church to church. you have tusk to and fro from church to church that is why u av not been able to come to the knowledge of Gods word, ok, just read ur bible more, and believe God will hear ur prayer, u said, u av had the demonic oppression before u started looking for church, why jthen do u want to bring christ embassy into ur predicament, there are millions of people to read ur wrtite up. and u ar about to cut them short of Gods kingdom, are u working for the demon or u need a healing from the demon, better be careful what u post here,because God is watching you, because ur conclusion about the church is just baseless and not to be taken serious. just accept Jesus christ as ur personal lord and saviour, u will surely be saved.

(1) (Reply)

The Inevitability Of Evolution / Atheist, What Is The Image Of E=mc2? / Angels On Guard? Pastor Chris Protected By Bulletproof Wearing Body Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.