Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,919 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

How To Write R&b Lyrics Like A Pro - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Write R&b Lyrics Like A Pro (1069 Views)

Guess Who Is Back Into The Music To Rule The R & B Genre (photo) / List Of Evergreen R&B Songs From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write R&b Lyrics Like A Pro by unlimitedlyrics: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Firstly you must develop a sound mind(high intelligent quotient)or must be very observant.You must be able to express your mind,reading novels at tender age helps to present a good picture.Ok, don't get scared,just relax,if i can write great lyrics/songs,then you can.I wouldn't use this medium to list some lyrics out,coz a lot will'll love to hijack which might ends in litigation.But with time i'll give out some titles/topics later
let's try to check some nigerian artists,guys like dbanji in 'oliver twist',even 'emergence',wade cool in 'bumper 2 bumper',these are innovative lyrics.2face will have make a greater deal with 'rainbow'if he had written the topic as'rainbow in the sky',that sounds more like a 'pro' & sounds more matured.YOu must understand english language,words like baby,you're my number 1,in lyrical world/western world where the language comes from; she is your number 1,means there's number2,number3,till inifinty,so you've to be careful with your chosen words.YOu can't date a white girl and tell her, she is your number1,it's better you say,she's your only girl.If you want to be a pro in writing lyrics date some white girls,you understand that language better.
Your r&b lyrics, when centralizing it,it must not be too ambiguous like falz featuring simi;
soldier go,soldier com(,d0 wetin u won do) is too ambiguous,some interpret it as'you can have sex with me,but don't fall in love,or you can keep parading/wasting your time,but don't fall in love with me.Mind you,i really like 'falz',he got everything to be a top...
Lastly always listen to western music,they have the best lyrics for a wonderful lyrics.

info email(wealthsmith2000@yahoo.com) or dail(08161218483)
watch out for more..........

(1) (Reply)

Sports Radio 88.9 Brilla FM Celebrates 14 Years With Splufic Photoshoot / Double Six Ft. Fatoba - Sa Se/Work (prod By Double Six) Super Jam !!! / Mr P – For Your Head (official Audio Psquare)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.