Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Hey! Nairalanders Your Problem Is Going To End Very Soon. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hey! Nairalanders Your Problem Is Going To End Very Soon. (822 Views)

Hey Nairalanders One Sentence For This Pics>> Must Check Out / Japan Fukushima Radiation Problem: Is There Any Cause For Us To Be Alarmed? / Hey Nairalanders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey! Nairalanders Your Problem Is Going To End Very Soon. by PAININASS: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
IS it true that the world will end on december 21 2012? am scared my sin is too much.

www.december212012.com
Re: Hey! Nairalanders Your Problem Is Going To End Very Soon. by whitelexi(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
If it didnt end 09/09/2009, what makes u think it will end 12/12/2012??
Re: Hey! Nairalanders Your Problem Is Going To End Very Soon. by posakosa(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2009
PAININASS:

IS is true that the world will end on december 21 2012? am scared my sin is too much.

Are you being paid to create a thread ? Is it by force to create a thread ? Did someone put a gun thru your head to create this thread ? Do you have friends that you can talk to ??
Re: Hey! Nairalanders Your Problem Is Going To End Very Soon. by yme1(f): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2009
REALLY? shocked shocked
Re: Hey! Nairalanders Your Problem Is Going To End Very Soon. by PAININASS: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2009
posakosa:

Are you being paid to create a thread ? Is it by force to create a thread ? Did someone put a gun thru your head to create this thread ? Do you have friends that you can talk to ??
You said this to someone,If he doesn't call you, kill him. and now you are here again trying to make some noise
Re: Hey! Nairalanders Your Problem Is Going To End Very Soon. by posakosa(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
PAININASS:

You said this to someone,If he doesn't call you, kill him. and now you are here again trying to make some noise

Its not by force to start a thread homeboy! grin grin
Re: Hey! Nairalanders Your Problem Is Going To End Very Soon. by PAININASS: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
posakosa:

Its not by force to start a thread homeboy! grin grin
Sorry dude,we are not on the same level, sad we are behind the wall,post your email add and i will send you my pic
Re: Hey! Nairalanders Your Problem Is Going To End Very Soon. by posakosa(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2009
PAININASS:

Sorry dude,we are not on the same level, sad we are behind the wall,post your email add and i will send you my pic

what pic are you a gay ?? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Vote 190 For Change / Nairaland Most Troublesome Member / Come And See,get Paid $200 Per Person You Refer,join Free <your Money Is Not Need>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.