Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,435 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Japanese Surgeon Rewards Mikel With N70m, Dream Teamvi Gets N11.6m Each - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Japanese Surgeon Rewards Mikel With N70m, Dream Teamvi Gets N11.6m Each (749 Views)

FIFA Fines Nigeria N11 Million For Crowd Disorder / Super Eagles Gets N3.6M Each As Match Bonus After Win Against Zambia / Mikel Obi Donates To Siasa, His Share Of Japanese Surgeon's Cash Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Surgeon Rewards Mikel With N70m, Dream Teamvi Gets N11.6m Each by Ipisi(m): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Japanese billionaire surgeon to reward Dream teamVI with N11.8m each, Mikel to get about N70m (See Photo of Letter)

A Japanese billionaire surgeon by name Dr. Katsuya Takasu has said he will present a cheque of US$200,000 to Team coach Samson Siasia and US$190,000 to Dream Team captain Mikel Obi, while the other players will get about US$35,000 for their performances in the ongoing Rio 2016 Olympic football. This was contained in a letter he sent to the Embassy of Nigeria in Tokyo, Japan.

Omo see money ooo, These days You get paid for your talent and hobby!!!

http://get9jasports..com.ng/2016/08/japan-billionaire-surgeon-to-reward.html

cc Lalasticlala OAM4J Mynd44 Honeric01

Re: Japanese Surgeon Rewards Mikel With N70m, Dream Teamvi Gets N11.6m Each by josab122: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Good for them. What about our Nigerian billionaires.
Re: Japanese Surgeon Rewards Mikel With N70m, Dream Teamvi Gets N11.6m Each by blaquemyc: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
That's more than what NFF will pay them. Thumbs up to the man.
Re: Japanese Surgeon Rewards Mikel With N70m, Dream Teamvi Gets N11.6m Each by cliquevibes(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nff gini...Oga above me, wat are u saying, ave NFF given dem deir kit Nt 2 talk of money....
Re: Japanese Surgeon Rewards Mikel With N70m, Dream Teamvi Gets N11.6m Each by Petersamuel8(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shame no they catch buhari? I know he can not pay half of that amount.
Re: Japanese Surgeon Rewards Mikel With N70m, Dream Teamvi Gets N11.6m Each by deeoh(m): 7:35am On Aug 20, 2016
good for them, but why? is it out of charity or he just love Nigeria team that much?
Re: Japanese Surgeon Rewards Mikel With N70m, Dream Teamvi Gets N11.6m Each by Slimdear(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2016
I dnt get this concept of Nigerians generally, and thats Y we wud always have the mentality of a third world country... I think the nigerian team went thru a whole lot of sacrifice against all odds, and I really appreciate, and I also think dat useless NFF board shud be wiped out, along with that foolish beret wearing sports minister, who buhari spent six month scouting for...BUT PLZZZZZZ, NAIJA PLAYERS NO BE BEGGARS and dnt live on charity... IF GOVERNMENT dEEmS IT fit TO HELP THEM, let it be landed properties or like items

(1) (Reply)

Watch NFL Online / 5 Things We Learned From Zambia 1-2 Nigeria! / Giroud Vs Mkhitaryan: Popular Pundits Deliver Verdicts On Which Goal Was Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.