Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers (2449 Views)

John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater / "Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies / Kim Kardashian Turns "Virgin Mary", Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
checkout the picture below ...can you wear this ...

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/08/can-you-wear-this-jesus-and-virgin-mary.html?m=0

abeg lalasticlala help me put it in the right section

Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
hmmm
Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by Benjom(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
No... and don't ask me why please.
Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by maverickdude(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Who have seen them before to know how they look?
No b imaginative picture b dt,i go wear am sotey,e go flat sef grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Why not??....Who doesn't want to walk IN miracles??....I will wear it 'ju' nd it'll take me PLACES!!
Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
@ least its made in Aba....

Proudly naija
Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by makydebbie(f): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
yea i can!

i'll wear it to the point that...it wont be seen againgrin
Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by xedyl(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
I will wear it because that ain't the real Pishur of Jesus and his mother.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by cruzita(f): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
I no dey even wear that kind slippers in the first place

and who tell una say na Jesus and him mama be that
Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by falcon01: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
too bad Christians are saying but if it were Muslims they would find the maker of that shoe and put some sense in his head

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by igraman(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
So ridiculous !

Some people's God.

Thank God am a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
yes lalasticlala whr r u
Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by project8(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
igraman:
So ridiculous !

Some people's God.

Thank God am a Muslim.
u shudnt comment on a thread ur not invited especially as a muslim
Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by ecu120(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Why wouldn't I wear it. Is anything wrong with it
Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by Flexherbal(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Is that Jesus?
Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
praizeblog:
checkout the picture below ...can you wear this ...

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/08/can-you-wear-this-jesus-and-virgin-mary.html?m=0

abeg lalasticlala help me put it in the right section

some people who are very superstitious will not only wear in to the bathroom, just because of miracles or testimony grin
Re: Can You Wear This Jesus And Virgin Mary Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
some people who are very superstitious will not only wear in to the bathroom, just because of miracles or testimony grin
dts true anyway

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have Sex &will Remain Like That For As Long As I Can Hold It – Actress / Blac Chyna Breaks The Internet With Her Topless Photoshoot / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama,amanda Flaunts Curves In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.