Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How I Met With Temitemi1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Met With Temitemi1 (1140 Views)

I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / How I Met With Temitemi1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met With Temitemi1 by DebateNigeria: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hello N'landers..

Let me share with you my experience today.

Entered a bus from computer village. Sat close to a young, very tall and energetic gentleman.

I was holding my $100 (sorry, N100), this young man just said "give it to me" I looked at him and gave it to him reluctantly (don't worry, he was not the conductor, was just looking for change).

I was surfing N'land. That's how he asked "so you do Nairaland". I responded "as a guest". He smiled and asked "what's your favorite session", I said "politics" but do so most times as a guest. He said "I'm one of the good guys there (he actually said one of the troublesome guys ". He said "guess, mention 5 names". So I started "Beremx, Ngenekwenu", he said "those are females Na". " I am not convinced" I said. He smiles and said "I'm very sure they are females".

We were almost getting to the bus stop and he said "I'm temitemi1".

I laughed in excitement (as if I had met a celebrity). I offered to pay his transport fare but he declined.

We had time to reflect on our activities on Nairaland. He is actually Yoruba but looked like an Aboki grin. Nice, gentle and a complete opposite of his personality on Nairaland. He actually supports PDP real life and doesn't look as if he's getting any financial benefit for doing so.

We exchanged numbers...

cc: lalasticala Seun Chukwudi44

7 Likes

Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by ImpersonatorSS: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Okay
Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by Mopolchi: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
DebateNigeria:
Hello N'landers..

Entered a bus from computer village. Sat close to a young, very tall and energetic gentleman.

I was holding my $100 (sorry, N100), this young man just said "give it to me" I looked at him and gave it to him reluctantly (don't worry, he was not the conductor, was just looking for change).

I was surfing N'land. That's how he asked "so you do Nairaland". I responded "as a guest". He smiled and asked "what's your favorite session", I said "politics" but do so most times as a guest. He said "I'm one of the good guys there (he actually said one of the troublesome guys ". He said "guess, mention 5 names". So I started "Beremx, Ngenekwenu", he said "those are females Na". " I am not convinced" I said. He smiles and said "I'm very sure they are females".

I laughed in excitement (as if I had met a celebrity). I offered to pay his transport fare but he declined.

We had time to reflect on our activities on Nairaland. He is actually Yoruba but looked like an Aboki grin. Nice, gentle and a complete opposite of his personality on Nairaland. He actually supports PDP real life and doesn't look as if he's getting any financial benefit for doing so.

We exchanged numbers...

Okay
Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
@ op, why didn't u two take photos together?

2 Likes

Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by Omololu007(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
DebateNigeria:
Hello N'landers..

We exchanged numbers...

eiyah ! I feel like cryingundecided
Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by President99: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
He seem to have gone into hibernation. Okay to hear he is a nice guy though.

3 Likes

Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by SweetieConstie(f): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lol... Nice one! grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by chat2deen(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
TemiTemi1 d robot? grin he refused to meet me in ilorin despite I announced my arrival.

1 Like

Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by AntiIPOOP(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
And so? Mtswwww. I think seun should start charging people before they open thread, at least that will reduce the rate of useless threads on NL grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by happen2: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Picture or I don't believe it.
You mean that he is a Yoruba but look like Northerner grin grin grin grin.
Maybe he be hybrid cheesy
Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by Jirate(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
illuminated93:
@ op, why didn't u two take photos together?

Too risky, only his role models, Ayo Fayose and GEJ, are allowed to Display their pictures. Temi is not yet ready to Feed his flesh to zombies. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by VampireeM(f): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
DebateNigeria:
Hello N'landers..

We exchanged numbers...

though i'm cool with temitemi but i'm wondering the essence of the topic? That means if you meet Tonyebarcanista wetin you go do?

1 Like

Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by Beremx(f): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Op, you lied to temitemi! you're a guest on nairaland whereas you're a member. Abi no be only registered members fit create thread?

2 Likes

Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by DMerciful(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
GEJ my hero, Fayose my role model-temitemi1
Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by DebateNigeria: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
VampireeM:

though i'm cool with temitemi but i'm wondering the essence of the topic? That means if you meet Tonyebarcanista wetin you go do?

Hey!

The fact that I opened this thread doesn't mean temitemi1 wasn't excited to meet me as well. He told me stories of how he met some other N'landers. This is an anonymous community and it's always exciting to unravel that face behind the mask.

We plan to see again and hang out someday. Nothing special, no one is a celebrity dear. However, on this forum (politics) TemiTemi1 is a popular name.

Remain blessed and have a good night rest.

7 Likes

Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by DebateNigeria: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx:
Op, you lied to temitemi! you're a guest on nairaland whereas you're a member. Abi no be only registered members fit create thread?

grin grin no na, I didn't lie o. I said I visit more as a guest.

If not for temitemi1, I actually assumed you are a guy, but he said he's sure you are female.

I hope we can all drop all these our APC-PDP or IPOD/Zombie/wailer thingy and just hang out together someday, it will be fun u know....

Lol.
Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by ba7man(m): 12:06am On Aug 20, 2016
Anyone that has Fayose as a role model is not someone I'd take serious.

I would have given him a stare down and walked away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by idu1(m): 12:54am On Aug 20, 2016
Picture or wedonbilivit

1 Like

Re: How I Met With Temitemi1 by PhockPhockMan: 1:13am On Aug 20, 2016
It will be a delight to meet him one day. He's a nice and intelligent guy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG To Swap Chibok Girls With Boko Haram Detainees (PHOTO) / Pics:dangote’s Daughter Joins Gov.ganduje For Power Plant Commissioning In India / When Did Aisha Buhari Return From America. Or Is The Photoshop Story true

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.