Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

RIP You Are Many People's Enemy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / RIP You Are Many People's Enemy (396 Views)

Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts / RIP! Photos From Nollywood Actor Chinonso Chukwujekwu AKA Boss Man’s Burial / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RIP You Are Many People's Enemy by Onimama2(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lets Kill English and send it to the great beyond

1. Don’t dare talk in front of my back. 2. Stop making noise like empty sardine tins of milk. 3. Take 5cm wire of my length. 4. All of you stand in a straight circle. 5. Be quiet, the principal is just passing away. 6. I have 3 daughters, they are all girls. 7. Did you see me on the radio yesterday? 8. Both of the 3 of you, get out of my class. 9. The son of the man is a boy. 10. This is your permanent place, sit here for the mean time. 11.Take the lead and follow me. 12. I would rather kill myself than commit suicide. 13. She is a boy. 14. I saw you last night early this morning. 15. I come to your house today, you didnt dey house. 16. Please increase the volume of the window, heat is happening to me. 17. Run the tap to the loudest. 18. I saw you here and i see you there, are u twice? 19. Heat is killing me. 20. I see your father, he is a man 21. I lyk d taste of the smell am hearing. 22. Look at her eyes is entering my food. 23. I cannot come and go and die 24.open d breathe let the window come inside.25. I wan to enter my slippers.
Don't laugh alone Please remember to add ur own *English*-*speaking hard o*

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Named Dog ‘buhari’| Aig Calls For Case File As Joe Chinakwe Rearrested. / Please Help My Friend To Win An Award / News Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.