Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Oyins Foods Urgent Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oyins Foods Urgent Vacancies (1374 Views)

Urgent Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies / New Urgent Vacancies At Tetrazzini Foods Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyins Foods Urgent Vacancies by kapitaz: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
OYINS22FOODS have vacancies for the following positions in their Lagos Office

ADMIN/CLIENT SERVICE/SALES REP FOR THE MOBILE BAR SERVICES

Job Description 
Getting client as much as possible. Run the office, policies, structure and order. Supervise vendors and other staff Maintain office accounts, records and reports  Follow up new prospects/leads for successful conversion to clients Maintain current clients Work with the marketing lead to develop periodic marketing programs,  Good in Accounting / Marketing

The profile of an ideal candidate: 
Must be a MALE Nigerian Graduate in any discipline confident & fluent in written and spoken English possesses working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint at least 2-3 years’ experience in marketing/Accounting/sales & business development 

Requirements
Must have minimum BSc / HND / OND certificate Must be able to speak and write good English Must be a team player but also highly independent in solving problems  Must have good dress sense  Not more than 25 - 30 years with Good problem solving skills  Must have good inter-personal relationship skills and an In-depth MsOffice/Computer skills is required  Ability to do things in an unconventional way or think outside the box  Must reside in Lagos mainland (Ogba, Ogudu,Maryland, Ikeja,agege,akute environs)

Remuneration Attractive salary package (plus other benefits)

How to apply  To apply,
interested candidates should send application letter and their CV to oyins22foods@gmail.com on or before wed August 24th, 2016.

Note : only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No need applying if you do not meet the requirements.
Re: Oyins Foods Urgent Vacancies by arthurshelly: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Oyins Foods Urgent Vacancies by Sparkles003(f): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Got an invite from your company two months back with a stated address that took me 2hours of walking up and down agidingbe yet I could not locate the place cause not one out of 6 people I asked knew where oyin foods was located
Re: Oyins Foods Urgent Vacancies by kapitaz: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sparkles003:
Got an invite from your company two months back with a stated address that took me 2hours of walking up and down agidingbe yet I could not locate the place cause not one out of 6 people I asked knew where oyin foods was located

You should have called the line that sent you the invite to get specific direction . Oyin food is not a factory but an event planning outfit located close to Omole second gate.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Executives With Minimum OND Upper Credit / Volunteers Needed In Ngo / SPAR Nigeria Massive Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.