Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Has The Army Swept Under The Carpet The Story Of The Man Who Was Beaten By Cadet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Has The Army Swept Under The Carpet The Story Of The Man Who Was Beaten By Cadet (636 Views)

Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures / Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) / A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Army Swept Under The Carpet The Story Of The Man Who Was Beaten By Cadet by bstringz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
The internet was rife with the news of a man who was manhandled by Army cadets after he made a pass at one of them. We thought that justice would be served to this over zealous newbies, but for sometime no one has heard anything about justice concerning this matter, Sahara reporters just brought this up on Twitter and I think it’s worth sharing.

Read more here http://truenaijayarn.com/nigerian-army-swept-carpet-story-man-beaten-army-cadets-sahara-reporters/

Re: Has The Army Swept Under The Carpet The Story Of The Man Who Was Beaten By Cadet by waleadex(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
I tell people to always avoid trouble with the military. They're hard to prosecute. The military authorities only treat 1 out of every 20 cases involving them with civilians. It's usually on OYO basis...
Re: Has The Army Swept Under The Carpet The Story Of The Man Who Was Beaten By Cadet by hotznewz: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
waleadex:
I tell people to always avoid trouble with the military. They're hard to prosecute. The military authorities only treat 1 out of every 20 cases involving them with civilians. It's usually on OYO basis...

Well... this is true but it has to stop.

It's crazy that the same people we are told to feel for cos they protect our country for us come back into "our" country and brutalize us.

IT'S AN EYESORE!!!

We need to re-orientate our military men trust me!
Re: Has The Army Swept Under The Carpet The Story Of The Man Who Was Beaten By Cadet by KevMitnick: 12:14am On Aug 20, 2016
They swept it a long time ago and forgot where they kept the broom.
Re: Has The Army Swept Under The Carpet The Story Of The Man Who Was Beaten By Cadet by 4reala(m): 12:29am On Aug 20, 2016
It has already became a case of unknown soldier
Re: Has The Army Swept Under The Carpet The Story Of The Man Who Was Beaten By Cadet by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:20am On Aug 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy i pity am

Re: Has The Army Swept Under The Carpet The Story Of The Man Who Was Beaten By Cadet by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Justice in naija

Can you find fire inside well?

Dem dey find sun for midnight?

Abeg no kill me with laff joor

2 Likes

Re: Has The Army Swept Under The Carpet The Story Of The Man Who Was Beaten By Cadet by fuckpro: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2016
... at least he can see with both eyes

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Man Burns His Mother-in-law To Death In Bayelsa State After His / Woman Gives Fake Prophecies, Defrauds Bank Customers / Watch Video: Reasons Why 7yr Old Boy Was Burnt Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.