|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,865,756 members, 6,876,814 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 02:28 PM
Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency / Igbo Buffoons Verses Yoruba Buffoons; The Roll Call And The Winners (2) (3) (4)
|15 Signs That PMB Is Leading A Government Of Ineffectual Buffoons! by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2016|
There are presently 15 clear signs that President Muhammadu Buhari is the Head of a government made up of grossly ineffectual buffoons. Here they are:
1. The costume for Nigerian Athletes at the Olympics got to Rio just a few days to the end of the Olympics. Whatever they used to transport it there? Keke NAPEP?
2. Our beret-wearing Sports Minister committed an unforgivable verbal blunder on National Television when he referred to the US as United States of Nigeria. I wonder, was Mama Peace this bad? And people made all manner of jokes off her blunders!
3. Justice Okon Abang has suddenly become the Justice of the High Court of Incompetence. Thanks to the Court of Appeal Judgement on the Ikpeazu issue, we can now see how proudly ignorant Okon Abang is...or is someone paying him to deliver crazy judgements? He does not even understand the Civil Servants' tax payment system....dindinrin lasan.
4. While Buratai has been fumbling about the Military's defeat of Boko Haram, ISIS appointed another leader for the terrorists; Shekau released another video containing loads of threats; another attack was carried in Borno State...and I hope we are not going back to the bloody days! All we see is the Chief of Army Staff doing press-ups when he should be chasing terrorists. O kare!
5. Pa. Audu Ogbeh is busy planning how to import grass for our cows to graze while farmers are groaning under the heavy weight of unavailability of farm inputs.
6. Our Ministers are going up and down doing townhall meetings that closely resembles Maku's Good Governance Tour. What their motive is seems more political than administrative.
7. Aunty Kemi Adeosun seems to be lost on what next to do to revive the Nation's economy. She is presently one of the most unpopular Ministers in this cabinet.
8. Adamu Adamu is busy removing PTA levies from school fees of Federal Unity Schools. Funny enough, when the new fee regime is computed, the new fees is almost double the old fee. Why not leave the PTA levy and let status quo be maintained?
9. While Adewole is busy getting unknown, polio came back into Nigeria. Whatever went wrong with our immunization system in less than a year?
10. INEC has now chnged name to Inconclusive National Electoral Commission. They are denying the new name though.
11. PMB himself, the leader of ineffectual buffoons, has sanctioned the search for oil in the North East. When we should be talking of diversification, a mentally lazy government is busy wasting billions on oil exploration!
12. EFCC and DSS have become notorious for petty, nonsensical arrests. EFCC went on to arrest a common blogger; DSS is busy harassing people up and down when they should be gathering intelligence on serious security issues.
13. The Nigerian Army declared wanted, the three people who had direct links to Boko Haram and therefore could help the country with serious negotiations. Did anybody not tell this band of ineffectual buffoons that declaring those people wanted, they may have angered Boko Haram and made future negotiations an arduous task?
14. Shittu is somewhere lost in the Communications Ministry and I am still in self-denial as to if truly we have a Minister in the Communications Ministry. Kudos Alfa Shittu.
15. Budget padding suddenly ceased to be a crime and the whistleblower became the haunted.
But they said this was going to be CHANGE?
Is this the CHANGE or are we to expect another CHANGE?
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: 15 Signs That PMB Is Leading A Government Of Ineffectual Buffoons! by greatgod2012(f): 12:10am On Aug 20, 2016|
Even PMB himself called those ministers "mere noisemakers" before appointing them. So, why are you complaining about them.
|Re: 15 Signs That PMB Is Leading A Government Of Ineffectual Buffoons! by greatgod2012(f): 12:14am On Aug 20, 2016|
Funniest of it all is that, it took the President more than six months after his swearing in before appointing the "noisemakers", according to PMB.
|Re: 15 Signs That PMB Is Leading A Government Of Ineffectual Buffoons! by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2016|
Baba Expect change in the next Lunar eclipse.
|Re: 15 Signs That PMB Is Leading A Government Of Ineffectual Buffoons! by L1TTLE(m): 12:39am On Aug 20, 2016|
Make i sip liquor to alleviate the flush of embarrassment am feeling right now
|Re: 15 Signs That PMB Is Leading A Government Of Ineffectual Buffoons! by scribble: 12:46am On Aug 20, 2016|
Bubu and his band of dummies are not at par with buffoons
Pls dont insult buffonery again
These ones are the lowest of the low...maggots in governance
|Re: 15 Signs That PMB Is Leading A Government Of Ineffectual Buffoons! by daveP(m): 12:50am On Aug 20, 2016|
I pray the annular eclipse makes some changes for this adjective of descriptology
@op that means we even have effectual baboons too. hmmm(smooches beard harder)
PMB and effective cluelessness like
Photos: Local Government Chairman Spotted Teaching Primary School Pupil In Borno / On The Demise Of Slain Bayelsa State Juvenile Innocent Kokorifa By Police Office / The First Light Rail In Nigeria Ready For Inauguration
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58