Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Pep Guardiola Advises Manchester City Star To Leave The Club - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Pep Guardiola Advises Manchester City Star To Leave The Club (1023 Views)

10 Players Who Have Played Under Jose Mourinho And Pep Guardiola / Arsene Wenger Blames Arsenal Fans For The Club's Failures / Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting - Goal.com. Scores Hat-trick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pep Guardiola Advises Manchester City Star To Leave The Club by PetmaxFlame: 12:26am On Aug 20, 2016
Pep Guardiola will let Joe Hart leave Manchester City if he asks to go – but believes the goalkeeper will improve if he stays to fight for his place.

The England international – who so far is not known to have requested a transfer – was left on the bench for the club’s Premier League opener, a 2-1 win over Sunderland, last weekend.

Everton manager Ronald Koeman has been linked with a move for Hart, while Sky understands the player would consider going abroad for the sake of getting first-team games.

Sevilla and Borussia Dortmund are thought to be among the 29-year-old’s continental suitors after he was replaced in the starting line-up by Willy Caballero.

The Spaniard said: “Yes, of course (I would be open to letting him leave if he asked me). I want happiness for the players.

“I don’t want players to stay here if they are not happy. I said to him, if he stays he is going to improve. He is going to understand what we want from our goalkeeper.

“I met a lot of players in the beginning who had their problems, but after one month, two months to one year, they become the best in their position.

READ MORE: http://www.petmaxflame.com/2016/08/pep-guardiola-advises-manchester-city.html

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola Advises Manchester City Star To Leave The Club by WomanWrappa(m): 12:33am On Aug 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Pep Guardiola Advises Manchester City Star To Leave The Club by daveP(m): 12:47am On Aug 20, 2016
whatever Hart is deficient of, it's not worth this bad treatment and il say Pep may get an Epl shocker this season. Not cos of Hart, but cos his trademark decisions which might have worked in other leagues might backfire here in the EPL. Not fair

TheSupernerd

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola Advises Manchester City Star To Leave The Club by PetmaxFlame: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
EXACTLY MY THOUGHT
daveP:
whatever Hart is deficient of, it's not worth this bad treatment and il say Pep may get an Epl shocker this season. Not cos of Hart, but cos his trademark decisions which might have worked in other leagues might backfire here in the EPL. Not fair

TheSupernerd
Re: Pep Guardiola Advises Manchester City Star To Leave The Club by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:53am On Aug 21, 2016
daveP:

TheSupernerd

With the remarkable improvement of Raheem Sterling, Guardiola's development effects on players is not doubted. Joe Hart is appalling with his feet.

If Joe Hart listens to Guardiola, practices and fights for his place in the team, he can become the best keeper in the World, playing in Guardiola's system.

As Bravo joins Manchester City, Joe Hart should forget the hype and work with Bravo in training. When he learns, he will grow as a player.

There is no shocker coming because Guardiola is fair. Even Caballero makes terrible mistakes. He is just better with his feet than Hart.
Re: Pep Guardiola Advises Manchester City Star To Leave The Club by PetmaxFlame: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
No be lie
TheGoodJoe:

With the remarkable improvement of Raheem Sterling, Guardiola's development effects on players is not doubted. Joe Hart is appalling with his feet.

If Joe Hart listens to Guardiola, practices and fight for his place in the team, he can become the best keeper in the World, playing in Guardiola's system.

As Bravo joins Manchester City, Joe Hart should forget the hype and work with Bravo in training. When he learns, he will grow as a player.

There is no shocker coming because Guardiola is fair. Even Caballero makes terrible mistakes. He is just better with his feet than Hart.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ferguson's Email To Wenger Last Night / The Living Legend Finally Draw The Curtains: Sir Alex Fegurson Retires / Arsenal (4) Vs Blackburn (0) On Sat: 14th March 4pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.