Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Wenger To Unleash Giroud, Ozil On Leicester - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wenger To Unleash Giroud, Ozil On Leicester (369 Views)

Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends / Chelsea Set Sights On Leicester City Midfielder Danny Drinkwater / The 5,000-1 Odds On Leicester City Were A Sham, And It Cost Bookmakers $15 Milli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wenger To Unleash Giroud, Ozil On Leicester by newzobserver: 12:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Arsenal trio Mesut Ozil, Olivier Giroud and Laurent Koscielny are all in contention to make their first appearance of the season against Premier League champions Leicester City, following an extended rest after the European Championships. All three players missed the opening day defeat to Liverpool but could feature at the King Power Stadium today.

Manager Arsene Wenger admits that the recall of Koscielny is a gamble but it might be a risk worth taking, with captain Per Mertesacker and Gabriel both out injured. Summer signing Rob Holding was partnered with Calum Chambers at the centre of an Arsenal defence that shipped four goals at the Emirates Stadium.

“I will consider them for selection this weekend,” he said, according to the official Arsenal website. “Of course they have not played any games for a while, so I have to be selective and I cannot go for the three because that would be too risky. But basically with Laurent Koscielny I have no

read more
Re: Wenger To Unleash Giroud, Ozil On Leicester by Dclique(m): 12:57am On Aug 20, 2016
There nothing he can do. He is gona b disgraced. He needs to start spending.

(1) (Reply)

20 Years Of Solskjaer - The Unknown Number 20 Who Became Man Utd's European Hero / New Zealand Vs South Africa Live Stream / Super Eagles Stars, Kelechi Iheanacho & Alex Iwobi Nominated 4 European Young pl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.