Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,693 members, 7,862,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race (50576 Views)

Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS / Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) / Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by omotroyz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
IDnoble1:
Oh! what a pity, get well soon! May we never be disgraced like this in our life oooo
see prayer point. we no dey dull

1 Like

Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by AlphaPegasi: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
this nasty french nigga just shit his destiny away. he needs to be flogged for eating moldy baguette before the game
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by Jennifer89(f): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
gosh this is embarrassing embarassed
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by cococandy(f): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
There's nothing funny about this. I saw this news online and majority of sensible people condemned the actions of the media who instead of reporting worthwhile news chose to embarrass this man like this. Like his humiliation is food for them. But trust nairaland. Home of the wackos. Many of Y'all think it's funny. Insensitive folks
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
enigmagu1:
BEANS ..FOOD THAT CAN SPOIL YOUR DAY
Exactly...
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by BABANGBALI: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lordmykel:
chai, see grammar
what happens to my grammar?didn't I wroted it well?can you spoke good English like me?oya spoke let people judges the better spoker of the two of us.
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by successinlife: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
The man is the record holder of the event,he wanted to defend his tittle,he has running stomach,his doctor advised him to stay out of the 50 km walk but he refused,even french delegation leader could not convince him not to walk,alas he couldn't win after collapsing and devastating.Kudos he finished the walk and was almost the last of the competitors that concluded the walk.
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by horlarbanji(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
After e go dey claim athletes....yeye child
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wtf??..Maybe his drink wos spiked or sumtin...In Btw May Your Enemy Run After U Till He Poo on Himself And Give Up..IJN
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by lazkizz(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ipisi:
OMG!! French Olympics athlete Yohann Diniz poos on his Pants during 50Km Walk Race (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFrW0cwQwR4
Long-distance endurance sports are known to cause real issues for athletes – just ask Paula Radcliffe – and Diniz was an unfortunate to be racing with an illness on a day when temperatures reached up to 27 degrees.

French athlete Yohann Diniz who is the record holder of the race, collapsed during the Rio Olympic 50km walk after suffering from stomach trouble - only to get back to his feet and finished the race in a creditable 11th place, seeing his Olympic dreams end in such humiliating fashion. tongue tongue

http://sportspree.sportsblog.com/posts/23934875/video--french-athlete-yohann-diniz-poos-on-his-pants-in-olympic-50km-walk-race.html

Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by taylor88(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Teespice:

rotflmao.

this your meme eh.

na so u like keke reach?

u'll be like keke things on point

lol, dnt mind me joor

xup pretty
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by goodforsomthing: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Am even smelling the pooo from here,Naijabet man say so. Enjoying mood Naijabet.com don pay
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
na watery beans cause dis one shocked.get well soon.
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by Teespice(f): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
taylor88:

na so u like keke reach?
u'll be like keke things on point
lol, dnt mind me joor
xup pretty
na so we take see am na.
should I have taken the picture in a range rover?
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by taylor88(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Teespice:

na so we take see am na.

should I have taken the picture in a range rover?

not really dear

sincerity payz u knw
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by Teespice(f): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
taylor88:

not really dear

sincerity payz u knw
lol.
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by taylor88(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Teespice:

lol.

where you at
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by grandstar(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
taylor88:
jesu

blood of buhari
you won go jail?
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by Spells(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
taylor88:
jesu
blood of buhari
Buhari blood way Don dry finish...
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by Emeka71(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
So this is true.
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by Atake14(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Team Nigeria better stick to ur one bronze..if i hear say sumtin lik dis apen
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by charlesucheh(m): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Evils! Why
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by Heffalump(m): 12:40am On Aug 21, 2016
He should have worn a diapers if he knew about hi predicament (purging).

It's a pity though . sad
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:18am On Aug 21, 2016
Might have been drugged by haters shaa. I believe as a professional he'd mind his diet.
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by Pylony(m): 6:16am On Aug 21, 2016
I come remember that song we use to sing back in pre-primary school... SONG: shitty shitty for body how are you? SHAMEEEEE!
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by iaminspired: 6:55am On Aug 21, 2016
Angelo45:
cheesy cheesy wetin u chop na

Beans cheesy grin
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by Arinze86(m): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Signs of homosexual....no doubt open nyash....
Re: Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race by Respectnelson(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2016
Ipisi:
OMG!! French Olympics athlete Yohann Diniz poos on his Pants during 50Km Walk Race (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFrW0cwQwR4
Long-distance endurance sports are known to cause real issues for athletes – just ask Paula Radcliffe – and Diniz was an unfortunate to be racing with an illness on a day when temperatures reached up to 27 degrees.

French athlete Yohann Diniz who is the record holder of the race, collapsed during the Rio Olympic 50km walk after suffering from stomach trouble - only to get back to his feet and finished the race in a creditable 11th place, seeing his Olympic dreams end in such humiliating fashion. tongue tongue

http://sportspree.sportsblog.com/posts/23934875/video--french-athlete-yohann-diniz-poos-on-his-pants-in-olympic-50km-walk-race.html

it is the bad side of being a gay....stop anal sex u won't agree...just look at wht to u now .....#SAYNOTOHOMOSEXAULITY#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) / Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos / Brazil Vs Chile - World Cup (3 - 2) On Penalties On 28th June 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.