Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,652 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo (15092 Views)

"Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me" – Obasanjo Said 4 Months Ago On CNN / Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by Inova(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2016
greatgod2012:
Well, as for PMB, let's just continue praying he's successful, because if he fails, we Nigerians are the ones that will feel the hardship and if he succeeds, we Nigerians are the ones that will enjoy it.

Though, it seems he's already failing, but with prayers, things can change around.

And if he's hell bent on finishing this country with his outdated policies, 2019 may seem too far but not that far. We'll survive till then and right our wrong. But the problem is........ which party.....
Pls leave prayer out of this. The same prayer you have been doing for 16yrs of misrule. Im confident that Buhari will turn things round. Prayer is not needed. So if he finally gets it done you will say it was your prayer abi.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by tundexijim(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2016
ConqueredWest:
If it is Jonathan, Afonjas would have condemned him because of his 5% root. Out of shame that the 5% will mock the Afonjas to death, Afonjas like OBJ and Bakare are defending him grin

Tomorrow, the Afonjas will be wondering why their prayers against poverty( brown roofs ) are not answered.

When you condemn Jonathan for so called corruption while defending Buhari despite his glaring nepotism, how do you guys expect God to answer your prayers.

This was the same thing an Afonja hero did in the past that put the Afonjas into poverty.

The Afonjas accused the Igbos of seeking to dominate them in the 1950s-1960s only to turn around and implement the 20pounds policy in the 1970s in order to render the Igbos weaker and dominate them forever. This backfired to their detriment cool

Hypocrisy gives birth to poverty (brown roofs) angry

My advice to everyone is that, do whatever it takes not to be an hypocrite. kiss

Baba forget that thing. Gej was so clueless. He was never in charge of his govt. The guy doesn't know his left from right...
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by Sirheny007(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Please, I am interested to see what other Yorubas have to say about this... grin
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by tno4real(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Obj should go and sit down
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by excel101(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2016
Your leaving PDP doesn't dispute the fact that u became President thru the PDP platform, which u were a leading member between 1999-2014. Don't forget this ugly old man has been criticizing PMB, how does he expect Nigerians to be patience with somebody he said lack economy and diplomatic ideas. OBJ always speak as a typical alona man
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by Kingdavid579(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2016
let's consider obj as late president of nigeria not former because is statements are always out of zone

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by raysville(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2016
we've made a mistake by putting these same old people in power, Nigerians smell the roses, these men are deceiving us...
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by Neddstark: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2016
lukecent:
So far you re a big disappointment.

How much is dollar to Naira?
How much is a liter of kerosene?
How much is a bag of rice?

Minimum wage is how much?

What apart from oil does Nigeria export.
Or have you helped our economy in any way like producing local goods.
So you expect a oil-dependent economy to be strong when oil prices crash. Which miracle are you expecting
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by aksule(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2016
Years ago l cut down a pawpaw tree that gave me some fruits believing that the new pawpaw tree that is growing up will give me better fruits. I even caused the day l ever planted it. Unfortunately as time goes on the pawpaw tree grew only the fruits it bears are not edible. Our former President should quietly enjoy his robust relationship with the current administration and stop catisgating his former party. Be it may, it was the party that brought him to limelight post Abatcha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by bams2999(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2016
yes baba obj we trues on GBM
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by richard870(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2016
Truth be told.....oloshi ni gbogbo awon ppl won yi

People are hungry!!!! #LordHaveMercy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by nkechiben(f): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2016
WHAT?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by tonio2wo: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2016
You aquired eleme petrochemicals for urself and handed it over to lebanese to run for u, likewise nigerdock handed it also to ur lebanese goons to run and many other coys owned by nigeria in d disguise of privatisation. And u are here spewing rubbish because u run to bubu from time to time so that he wont investigate ur evil deeds. I curse u this day obasanjo!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by Deepfreezer(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2016
Obasanjo shameless coward. He is good as long as u don't get probed or go to prison . Buhari is doing fine.
Ohhh Nigerian youths may we stop tribalism and together join forces to shut down this country against this wicked old men.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by Deepfreezer(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2016
tonio2wo:
You aquired eleme petrochemicals for urself and handed it over to lebanese to run for u, likewise nigerdock handed it also to ur lebanese goons to run and many other coys owned by nigeria in d disguise of privatisation. And u are here spewing rubbish because u run to bubu from time to time so that he wont investigate ur evil deeds. I curse u this day obasanjo!
same here, I curse him too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by Obiwiz(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2016
This is to give the zomb1es some sense of belonging. Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by chuksmad(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2016
kilokeys:
men that used hot palm oil to treat common boils ...

Naija is still ruled with the same ideology.... suffering, death, pain before prosperity...

most pastors nd Imam feels that way too..(sow ur seeds to break curses that are non-existent).

OBJ has enoough money to spend till he drops dead. the present condition of Nigerians gives him an edge to oppress and flaunt his wealth in this trying times.

how did i land in Nigeria, as if been born in African wasn't bad enough. cry cry
u have said it all. I don't know we still have intelligence Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by nortcentrallord(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
metalDETECTED:
Yea ... so far as he is yet to probe you ... when he does, come back and tell us again ...ugly bonobo grin grin

Lol, you don't understand the politics in play. He has to support Buhari openly now to save his neck because he knows Atiku is sceeming with pdp and some apc'z for 2019. If he sits on the fence and Atiku kicks baba out come 2019, Obj will have to go on self exile or kill himself. This is a chess game and Nigerians are the pawns cheesy
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by icedbreez(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Off course, because you are getting your own approvals. Dollars is nearly N400 to $1.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by Pacientdokk: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
I still de wonder how dis old forks manipulate their ways still controlled us from military era to dis democracy era. Obj is de devil sent to Niga to lead us to pit, but God will frustrate his plans in Jesus amen.
De only way I can be convinces with buhari's leadership is if he can see dat a country like Niga which is multiethnic and two powerful religion who have struggled to survive 4 so long and had became week in its politics, economy, government, values, the citizens', love 4 their country etc. needs simple structure of government known as TRUE FEDERALISM which every state will go into competition, diversification will set in, agricultural produce will be everywhere from States dat has good fertile land. Pls we are tire of dis lies n de security of dis nation is at stake I love Niga.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by cockoduck: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
DropShot:
Yeah, I get pay per word not per post. You likey?
no wonder
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by DropShot: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
cockoduck:
no wonder
Jealous? You don't have to be. Just discover yourself too.
grin
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by BadTeacher(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
not party which party but which right candidate or person....lets look beyond party and reason the right person
greatgod2012:
Well, as for PMB, let's just continue praying he's successful, because if he fails, we Nigerians are the ones that will feel the hardship and if he succeeds, we Nigerians are the ones that will enjoy it.

Though, it seems he's already failing, but with prayers, things can change around.

And if he's hell bent on finishing this country with his outdated policies, 2019 may seem too far but not that far. We'll survive till then and right our wrong. But the problem is........ which party.....
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by Phemox: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Am soory sir, baba OBJ! your Statement is sick. before you arrived at your comment, why not mentioned one Achievemnt this present government has done so far: "Apart from exposing Corroupt Looters, And of which you are ONE, but PADDED. It's purely BRIBERY Statement sir.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by Isahalbash(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Shebi OBJ dey chop bele fud, why im nogo talk rubbish. PMB if u no cum do wetin u promise us, ur hellfire na special one.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by barcaboi(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
ouzo1:
Obasanjo this us you are talking abt I hope its u and Tinubu cuz we the masses no sabi that tin wey u the talk
RIP english/pidgin
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by iyaijebu: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Obj supported buhari agenda because he was the one that initiated frozen foods import banned to the country. Ask me. Why because he owns plant in Obasanjo farm that process it like foreign chicken and turkey. There suppose to be a concrete provisions for the masses... The suffering is too much.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
I am only commenting on this thread for record purpose, because I know obj will eat his words before 2019
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by uzuede4(f): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
ouzo1:
Obasanjo this us you are talking abt I hope its u and Tinubu cuz we the masses no sabi that tin wey u the talk
wink
ouzo1:
U dey vex o.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by glossy6(f): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Obasanma
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by stan83: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us - Obasanjo by CioAngels(f): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pa obj, it is very sad that you are always happy mocking the starving masses of Nigeria by saying buhari have not disappointed you. Yes, you can say that becos if we Nigerians did not keep deadly quiet for not marching to you to share to all Nigerians the 500mds abacha loots that was repatriated from Australia that you stole you will not be mocking the poor masses. You are scheming so that buhari will not order your probe abi. Continue sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Insists Judges Must Step Down For Trial / Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC / Video Isaac Fayose Reacted To Was From 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.