Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

How To Start And Run An Ecommerce Site On The Cheap. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start And Run An Ecommerce Site On The Cheap. (774 Views)

Rank Your Site On Google Using Bot Traffic / 15 Great Businesses Nigerian Women Can Start And Run From Home / 16 Organizations That Will Give You Money To Start And Grow A Business In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start And Run An Ecommerce Site On The Cheap. by myforexsolution: 2:02am On Aug 20, 2016
[size=13pt]Hello folks, we all know that selling things online has become profitable.

Konga black friday sales (tagged Yakata) recorded $3.5 million in one day. At the time, that amounted to ₦600million. Its sellers (sellers on its site) made $1.2 in sales in that one day. At the time, that summed up to about =N=200 million.

https://www.naij.com/335625-konga-leads-nigerias-biggest-ever-online-shopping-day.html

A Nigerian online marketing expert said recently in webinar that 90% of all sales right now are done online. Even though I don't know how accurate that statistic is, I know that our country is big, population wise and the amount of buying that will take place online is still going to expand (greatly).

The question I ask is...[/size]

[size=17pt]So How do you get a piece of this pie? [/size]

[size=13pt]I know many of you out there would love to have an e-commerce site and have people troop in daily and buy off you but immediately you start fantasizing, the following fantasy-busting questions come to mind.

a) How do I build a big such a big site?
and then you answer yourself... "It must cost so much."

b) How do I get enough products to stock the inventory?
and then you come to the conclusion... "That will be very expensive."

c) How do I get people to know about my site?
and then you come to the conclusion... "That will be very expensive and I don't know even how to draw traffic"

d) Will I be able to handle product delivery easily?
and then you come to the conclusion... "I am not even sure how Pay on Delivery is handled"

The good news is...
[/size]
[size=13pt]While the answers to all your questions may be right, all your questions can have a different answer because I have am the glue that binds together the team of people that will will give a different answer to all those questions through what I consider the best offer regarding this topic, that you will ever find this year.
[/size]
This is why.

[size=13pt]Myself and my team will do the following for you.[/size]

1) Buy your domain name for you

2) Acquire your domain name for you

3) Design and deploy your e-commerce site for you

4) Integrate debit/credit card processing on your site

5) Provide quality guidance on how to without stress let your customers pay on delivery across the country

6) Provide quality guidance on how to deliver orders without stress nationwide

[size=14pt]7) Provide 100% of your inventory for you (if you choose)[/size]

cool Show you how to get a steady stream of buyers to your website. With that knowledge, you will be able to draw clients to any other service that you put online. You should also be able to consult for others as you begin to understand your own results. This at is core has a lot to do with the art of selling and has a lifetime value as far as business is concerned. Every business must sell to still be in business.

[size=17pt]Yes, if this sounds too good to be true, it is because there is a little catch... [/size]

If number 7) above caught your attention, it should. Stocking your warehouse with inventory is going to be one of the hugest costs your business will face if you want to be run an e-commerce site but we will take that completely off of your shoulders. And here's the catch.

Simply hire us to build your e-commerce site (at the cost of ₦150,000) and all these other listed benefits shall be yours.

If you think that we cannot have too many Jumias or Kongas in Nigeria, you will be wrong because...

Every E-commerce Site Does Not Need To Be Like Jumia or Konga or Dealdey

An ecommerce site does not need to be fashioned like the already-existing ones. It does not need to sell everything. Here are a few examples of niches that I currently see no e-commerce site in Nigeria for.

1) Asuebi material

2) Nigerian beads

3) Wall paintings/Nigerian art

6) Strictly baby items

7) Pregnant women clothing

cool Strictly Toys

You get my drift

And a site does not need to serve all of our big country for it to be successful. Think about it, how well served are the people of Sokoto when it comes to online sales services? What is the population of Sokoto?

What if you have a site dedicated to selling baby things to residents in the FCT?

So one part of the catch is: Your hiring us brings all these benefits to you, but...

[size=15pt]What's the catch in it for us if we take care of the cost of your inventory?[/size]

The answer is simply this. You get to keep only 10 - 20% of all sales generated from your e-commerce site.

In other words, simply hire us to to set up your site for you, show you how to attract massive traffic, and get 10-20% commission on all products being sold on your site, even though you did not spend a single kobo to buy any one item.

Let me put it another way. Hire us to set up your site for you, then sit back and collect a levy for every sale that will be made on your site, bearing in mind that you are not required to spend a penny on any of these items being sold on your site.

I think this is a good offer.

Now, if you have any questions regarding the running an e-commerce site, you may leave you question here. I will try to respond but I may not respond to all, in order to be fair to those who hire us, by making some information only available to them.
Re: How To Start And Run An Ecommerce Site On The Cheap. by kingvincent: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
ONE-BRIDGE LOGISTICS.
We are capable Logistics company that has succeeded in dominating the Logistics market over the years through competence and diligence.
Being reputed for our excellent capabilities, beautiful delivery structure, professional attention in caring for clients' parcels and
special skill in averting hindrances to endpoint delivery and barriers to payment from the customers. We learn about your products so we can
say one or two things to ensure purchase is made if we sense doubt in the customer.

Our songs of praise are forever sang by Big wholesale and retail businesses in Nigeria who we feel very honored be in business with.
Kenig fashion India, Kenig Fashion Nigeria, Jenny's Ladies, Albertos, Eddy's standards etc.
Let's do business. Let's grow together. Let's extend your reach and let your products go to your customer in 24 hours.
Contact us at onebridgelogistics@yahoo.com
or watsapp: 08065338546

Our price is as good as free. smiley
Re: How To Start And Run An Ecommerce Site On The Cheap. by dayssolalee(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2022
Good day, how are you doing today?

I want to introduce you to Cloud Hosting Nigeria, its a platform that can help you set up your e-commerce and business websites in minutes.

We are partnering with Cloud Hosting Nigeria to help SMEs and Online Entrepreneurs build their E-commerce website at an affordable price.

DM if you are interested

https:///message/LIG2Y3OJZWCMF1

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Visits Nigeria, Facebook's Largest African Market / How Start Phones Business And Where To Buy At Wholesale Prices / Printing And Branding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.