Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,938 members, 7,956,531 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Careers In Aviation Outreach For Aviation Enthusiasts - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Careers In Aviation Outreach For Aviation Enthusiasts (556 Views)

6 Careers That Will Be Extinct In 10 Years / 3 Jobs You Should Never Make Careers / Careers In The Oil And Gas Industry Every Fresh Graduate Needs To Know: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Careers In Aviation Outreach For Aviation Enthusiasts by Lexman(m): 4:50am On Aug 20, 2016
"All my childhood dreams came flooding to me while standing in front of that aeroplane. It was a revelation of what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. What would it be like to be in control of this big heavy metal machine.” Captain Fatima, SAA Pilot.

*Are you a Secondary school/higher institution student?
*Do you have an interest in Aviation and Aerospace Careers??
*Do you like to work in the air or on the ground??
*Have you ever found yourself looking in the skies whenever an aircraft flies above you??

Then, this aviation event is for you

Hello Dad and Mum, What are your children doing this summer? Vacation is great but summer is long enough for enrichment programs too. Don't procrastinate. Register your boys and girls today!

Venue: Travelodge Hotel and Events Centre, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.
Date: 31st August.
Time: 8am prompt.
Featuring;
*An excursion to the airport for practical engagements.
*Practical Session on how to book a flight ticket
*Light Meal
Fee: #3,000
Payment Deadline: *August 28th.*

Facilitators Include: Representatives of Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, An Air Traffic Controller from Nigerian Airspace Management Agency- Abuja, Pilots, etc.

"We know when girls have equal access to quality education in both primary and secondary schools, cycles of poverty are broken, economies grow, glass ceilings crack, and potential is unleashed." - HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

For enquiries, contact Olalekan on +2347068024873, +2347059712987 or olalekanapanisile@gmail.com

Register here www. aviationrevolutionafrica.org / register-a-g-f-t

*Sponsored and supported by RHF Mondial Travels, Aid for Rural Education Access Initiative, Bi-Courtney Aviation Services, Rehoboth Photography Creations, Women in Aviation International, Glowing Wings Chapter.*

Courtesy: Aviation Revolution Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executives And Personal Assistants Needed Urgently / NPA Bans Staff From Wearing Jean Trousers And Miniskirts / Agribusiness Wealth Creation For The Youth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.