Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: (65199 Views)

Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) / Omotola Jalade Snubs Funke Akindele Birthday As She Extends Love To Rukky / Rukky Sanda's Security Snapped Her This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by 9jacodedgist(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2016
Sensitive fans who have been monitoring Actress Rukky Sanda's breasts and butt came out in full to rhetorically question her on the new enlarged status of her attractive butt.

Many claim Rukky Sanda had no butt before while a fan concluded that her new butt is padded, although some released congratulatory messages on her new butt status grin

See what fans are saying below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJTNI1rBdR9/

1 Share

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by 9jacodedgist(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

See The Initial Size Of Actress Rukky Sanda's Attractive Butt In These Sexy Photos

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/this-yansh-is-padded-she-no-get-butt.html

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by alberto2k(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2016
almost every girl now is struggling to get a big YANSH instead of a Big BRAIN cry

446 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by nrexzy: 7:05am On Aug 20, 2016
Big butt is the new brain?

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by Oche211(m): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2016
alberto2k:
almost every girl now is struggling to get a big YANSH instead of a Big BRAIN cry
the matter don tire us. Wetin dem go get with the big YANSH nd small brain, i never knw.
All we ve around are beauty nd big butts bt little intelligence.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by Airforce1(m): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2016
I feel proud to be a Man

Because all the wahala this girl's go through s to get my attention.

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by madone: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2016
Oche211:

the matter don tire us. Wetin dem go get with the big YANSH nd small brain, i never knw.
na becos the first thing we check is the yansh. bráin is secondary for mist guys.ooboy na big yansh dey trend now oo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by kilokeys(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2016
hmmmmm

nver really been an arse fan.

2 Likes

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by alberto2k(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2016
Oche211:

E don give so many of them Senate contracts and so many political appointment in Big hotels that turn in Cool Cash for them grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by Oche211(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2016
alberto2k:

E don give so many of them Senate contracts and so many political appointment in Big hotels that turn in Cool Cash for them grin grin
Bt dem still never get sense na. Na still water- water brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by Oche211(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2016
madone:
na becos the first thing we check is the yansh. bráin is secondary for mist guys.ooboy na big yansh dey trend now oo
Na padded yansh. The padding pass budget own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by alberto2k(m): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2016
Airforce1:

Because all the wahala this girl's go through so to get my attention.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by iheanyi40(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2016
Yansh wey sh1t full undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by Mikylopez(f): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2016
lolz I get small butt I concur.,.wt shall it profit u to fake wt u don't have......

3 Likes

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by Smellymouth: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2016
Airforce1:
I feel proud to be a Man

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by deeoh(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2016
yansh is now the new beauty what a show of shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by Trendy247: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2016
That's definitely a fake nyash... It could be as a result of accumulated shit, probably she has not shitted for d past 2months.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by Jimi23(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2016
Dont see her in movies these days. Where is she getting money from?

4 Likes

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by Smellymouth: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by 21Savagw: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2016
Why they dissing the poor lady's curvy ass? They mad jealous? 99% of Nigerians on cyberspace are the most frustrated idiots_ I have ever encountered. I can't say my opinion without some useless Muthafvcker cursing out my fam.

Y'all the reasons I keep Deactivating accounts, Bitter bunch of retards_ always finding Their betters to unleash their frustration on

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by handysuzy(f): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2016
Please, I want you all to read something more important that this yansh thread....A mom has suddenly an internet sensation after she thought her daughter a lesson using a toothpaste, it is a must read for anyone in the world...See it here: http://factflyers.com/mom-goes-viral-used-toothpaste-teach-daughter-lesson-power-words/

1 Like

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by Trojan2010: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2016
Things like this excite me no more ....
Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by italianjob(m): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2016
I wish I was an aircraft,i for don comot for Italy.too many olosho
Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by jamalnation(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2016
So dis make it 2 FP
Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by iaminspired: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2016
grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by seguno2: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2016
She learnt from Dogara grin
He is the expert in all padding matters. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by Thisis2raw(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2016
Wats wit Nigerians nd yansh sef? Me I no like big bak, I like man Manchester

1 Like

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by Aristotle96(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Airforce1:
I feel proud to be a Man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by Vincent41(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2016
9jacodedgist:
cool

over to vaseline crew!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by seguno2: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Wats wit Nigerians nd yansh sef? Me I no like big bak, I like man Manchester

Are you English?
Are you from Manchester?
Re: Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na: by Daniel058(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2016
Hh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) / Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) / Viral Video Of Kizz Daniel And His "Scary" Bodyguard (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.