Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Super Falcons Star, “asisat Oshoala” Is Nairabet's New Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Falcons Star, “asisat Oshoala” Is Nairabet's New Ambassador (548 Views)

Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion / Asisat Oshoala's Father Cries As She Wins African Female Footballer Of The Year / Asisat Oshoala And Flavour Stun In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Falcons Star, “asisat Oshoala” Is Nairabet's New Ambassador by folakesdiary: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2016
Arsenal Ladies forward and Super Falcons star, Asisat Oshoala has been announced as the latest brand ambassador of leading sports betting company, NairaBET.

Asisat, who was named best player and was the highest goal scorer at the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup in Canada was unveiled at NairaBET headquarters in Lekki at the weekend.

The former Liverpool Ladies star, who joined Arsenal Ladies earlier in the year, says, I am very proud to become a brand ambassador for and I am looking forward to an exciting adventure with them’.

Big Congrats to her...See more photos;

Re: Super Falcons Star, “asisat Oshoala” Is Nairabet's New Ambassador by WomanWrappa(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2016
a picture of her on nairabet billboard or I don't believe it.
Re: Super Falcons Star, “asisat Oshoala” Is Nairabet's New Ambassador by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2016
cook
Re: Super Falcons Star, “asisat Oshoala” Is Nairabet's New Ambassador by Pouyan: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2016
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style (pics) / Mark Zuckerberg Raps About The Internet / Pregnant Tinana Corper Gave Birth To Tinana Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.