Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Unical Sug President Suspended Over Crisis Between Vc And Bursar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unical Sug President Suspended Over Crisis Between Vc And Bursar (593 Views)

Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun / Uniabuja SUG President Suspended Over Alleged Fund Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unical Sug President Suspended Over Crisis Between Vc And Bursar by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2016
By Ekemini Ebekpo In Calabar,

The Protest that greeted University of Calabar on Monday, 15th August, has claimed its first casualty with the suspension of the president of the Institution’s Students Union Government President, Daniel Joseph.

In the aftermath of the protest,the school management set up a 5-man committee to investigate the cause of the protest.

The committee which is still continuing seating, immediately recommended the suspension of the president of the Student Union Government, Daniel Joseph accusing him of leading the students on the protest after accepting monetary inducement, an accusation he has denied.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/unical-sug-president-suspended-over-crisis-between-vc-and-bursar/
Re: Unical Sug President Suspended Over Crisis Between Vc And Bursar by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Unical Sug President Suspended Over Crisis Between Vc And Bursar by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Unical Sug President Suspended Over Crisis Between Vc And Bursar by taylor88(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2016
university of calamity

especially department of physics

i dnt even wish my enemy there
Re: Unical Sug President Suspended Over Crisis Between Vc And Bursar by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2016
taylor88:
university of calamity

especially department of physics

i dnt even wish my enemy there

Sorry ok

You Must be a one time Student of the institute?

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews: JAMB Says It Will Soon Start Uploading Names Of Successful Candidates / ABU Zaria Signs An Agreement For Students' Laptop. / 'extremists Mosques' In Obafemi Awolowo University?! The True Story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.