Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) (32239 Views)

Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM / Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Love don't cost a thing

1 Like

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Maydfourth: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Toke pls teach dis ur guy how to dress well.Boots on native?Its a mismatch ...
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by passionate88: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
lolaluv1:

And how do you know this? Mr Omniknowest... undecided undecided

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why do Nairaland men feel the need to slut-shame women? undecided

Next thing now 5minsmadness, crackhaus and their gang will start wishing her RAPE.

Is this what poverty and frustration is turning Nigrrian men into? Sorry. . . . . Smh

6 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
ashewoboy:
Are the ladies you knew five years as dark skinned still dark skinned? Then they must be a faithful ladies. Bleaching is the order of the day among ladies.
ashewoboy, this is where you belong:

https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo

obontami paulkillerman and co come welcome am into the fold.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by lolaluv1(f): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
McBrooklyn:
All I Can Say Is That She Just Won Herself Another Nigga That Will Be Lubricating And Servicing Her Engine Henceforth cheesy cheesy

And All These Black Skin Guys No Dey Get Joy For Bed At All
grin grin

And so what?
Isn't an engine meant to be lubricated and serviced.

1 Like

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by lolaluv1(f): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ujoan:
Why do Nairaland men feel the need to slut-shame women? undecided

Next thing now 5minsmadness, crackhaus and their gang will start wishing her RAPE.

Is this what poverty and frustration is turning Nigrrian men into? Sorry. . . . . Smh

Thanks o.
So she doesn't deserve happiness after being cheated on....
Some Nigerian men are so backward and bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Elle277(f): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Falling in love no dey hard her, wish you well in this one sha
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
lolaluv1:

And so what?
Isn't an engine meant to be lubricated and serviced.

L-O-L grin grin

Attagirl!! Hope your own engine is serviced and lubricated well enough and efficiently??
kiss kiss
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by lolaluv1(f): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
DrMaths:
Fallinng inlove is like drinking water for Toke!!!
But,
She can do whatever she likes! Next thing you will hear is a Dubai Wedding!!

6months Later, the marriage will hit the rock!!!And she will "Ashawolically' move to the next victim

How many men has she been linked to?
With this your deluded analysis, methinks you are one of those who want her but steam in anger as she is out of your reach/class.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
Now Playing ==>

VECTOR== IDGAF..

Many many people know me /
And they know that IDGAF/
Carry your head /
Nack am for ground IDGAF/..

awa ti vector!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Droyal(f): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
They should have kept it out of the social media noooow. angry
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by lolaluv1(f): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
passionate88:

No the joke's on you, Mister.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by lolaluv1(f): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

Attagirl!! Hope your own engine is serviced and lubricated well enough and efficiently??
kiss kiss

Whether it is or not, is non of your damn business.

The world would be a better place if people like you kept their enquiring noses out of sniffing people's asses.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Smellymouth: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
awa ti vector!

1 Share

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Meelaw(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pls help fill this short survey questions on Toothpaste brands. Prompt reply will be shortly appreciated.

https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/g0j9tkRi#/

Thank you and God Bless.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
lolaluv1:

Whether it is or not, is non of your damn business.

[s[The world would be a better place if people like you kept their enquiring noses out of sniffing people's asses.[/s]

Mama PO, Abeg make una no vex ooo cheesy cheesy

Na just curiosity dey do me. And I would like it if you can take back those texts you just posted. Me no dey poke nose for your matter or someone cannot play with you again
angry angry
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by nairayouthcom(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
taylor88:

only u b original poster
only u b ftc
i shake my left balls 4 u
lol c as I dey practice d shaking of d left ball grin
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Lexusgs430: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Black & Artificially white !!!!
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
If she likes her men dark-skinned then why bleach her skin in the first place?
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by holluphemydavid(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good for her, she shud just grab Dis opportunity as soon as possible
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by DrMaths(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
lolaluv1:

How many men has she been linked to?
With this your deluded analysis, methinks you are one of those who want her but steam in anger as she is out of your reach/class.
k
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by taylor88(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
myfantasies:
Pics of the left balls shaking

Or....

Lol

ur a bad gal

but guess what

I gat ur antidote
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by lolaluv1(f): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Mama PO, Abeg make una no vex ooo cheesy cheesy

Na just curiosity dey do me. And I would like it if you can take back those texts you just posted. Me no dey poke nose for your matter or someone cannot play with you again
angry angry

cheesy cheesy tongue.
It's just bad what you wrote about the poor lady. she has already gone through alot. You guys don't need to call her names or shame her. Life is more than all this....
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by sinaj(f): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
taylor88:

only u b original poster

only u b ftc

i shake my left balls 4 u
pls how do u shake only ur left ball grin

I will love to watch u shaking it cheesy
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by passionate88: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
lolaluv1:

No the joke's on you, Mister.

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
niggi4life:
She didnt just start, it's obvious she has been cheating on her hubby before the guy too ported.
A woman with party freak mentality can not stop seeing other men.
The Ex husband no loose at all, at least im own cheating give am better pikin, the reward of hers will definitely be fck and troway undecided

E pain u well, she has moved on from the cheating bas...tard, that guy that looks like a motor park tout. Toke is a very beautiful intelligent woman and deserves a real man and she got It! wink

1 Like

Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by taylor88(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
sinaj:
pls how do u shake only ur left ball grin

I will love to watch u shaking it cheesy

Lol

u said ur in ph right

come to osmosis choba road

and watch me shake it
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by aalangel(f): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
lolaluv1:

cheesy cheesy tongue.
It's just bad what you wrote about the poor lady. she has already gone through alot. You guys don't need to call her names or shame her. Life is more than all this....

It's not bad cos you suppose know say na Nigeria we dey now and the Nigeria blood dey run in our veins so all this one wey we dey yarn na norms angry angry

BTW, I think I like you
kiss kiss
Re: Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) by Mypeople2(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
She has caught a big fish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Duncan Mighty Prostrated For Davido – Manager Reveals / Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.