Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers (29714 Views)

Artworks By A Nairalander, Kebi Arts / MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts / A Nigerian Artists Oil And Acrylic Paintings On Canvas, Artworks By An African. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by blingxx(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
these are priceless work of art... this drawings should be a museum f*ck monalisa... I love naija made grin
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
annnikky:
Kudos to u guy n D sky shall be ur stepping stone smiley

Hi.

can you respond to your pm
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Oh!lawd! This guy deserves an award for been this creative
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by tochivitus(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
may God see and bless your hustle Bro.. cool
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by annnikky(f): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
x240:

Hi.

can you respond to your pm
Hw r u doin
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by cococandy(f): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wow
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Cymbal: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is exceptionally Amazing!!!!!
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
ruggedadventure:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm wowed
what is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
jimfend:
One word!

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

BRB...
Mary Poppins
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
annnikky:
Hw r u doin
I am very fine. you?
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by annnikky(f): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
x240:

I am very fine. you?

Gud dear
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by sexychocho(f): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rily gifted

Nyc One
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
annnikky:
Gud dear
let's take it out of here..reply the mail
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by faceland: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
The works makes sense.
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by irunoko(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Omismate how much are those paintings. They're very beautiful
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by dasparrow: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
@Post

Beautiful work. He is indeed gifted.
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Luizkid(m): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
kaen1317:
Name checkers, for your information those fingers belong to my brother from the SE
yes we know that u guys are very very good at anything, including promoting our image in asia

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Rosheedah(f): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wow! Such Excellence ...me likey kiss smiley
You are indeed gifted, Kudos dude
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by ruggedadventure(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
jordanriverz:
what is wrong with you
grin
Nothing
U
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by terrymason(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mrgreat:
corpers weeee....
corper with sense,
every other corper should learn from such.
if u lik b waiting for govt allawee alone, u re on ur own.
last yr as a corper I raised close to a milli aside allawee.
handwork pays.
thnks to SAED
boss good day! am a Corp member too! please tell me what you did(business) that gave you that kind of funds... am willing to learn.. bless!! as you help a fellow Corper
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by onismate: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
irunoko:
Omismate how much are those paintings. They're very beautiful
pretty good price. pm me if you are interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by micfoley: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Beautiful. This young man is truly blessed
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by kenoz(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wow !

This is so nice and very creative
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by drbenneth: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
onismate:
Creative Arts has been part of our daily lives, and that is why humans can’t do without it. His name is Samuel Nnorom and he's also a nairalander and a corper serving in Rivers state. Check out some of the works of the this guy who describes himself as "Gifted fingers." Who is into sculpture, image drawings, paintings, graphic designer and illustrator.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1190-beautiful-checkout-this-creative-art-works-of-this-nigerian-guy-with-his-gifted-fingers

I need his contact please
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Mrrespect(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mehn! D guy is gud. Ve seen his work, its (the hunter) there in FCE pankshin.
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Ekennovative(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lovely smiley
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
onismate if you know this guy, tell him he is astoundingly gifted. He paints and sculpts?! His use of color, depth brings out such intensity in the paintings. I buy art and would follow him on 'insta. Amazing talent!
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by ststyreal(f): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2016
Can you draw me too and how much will it cost me? Answer abeg.
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by LoveMachine(m): 12:51am On Aug 21, 2016
More grease. My brother is out here doing it major!
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by onismate: 4:23am On Aug 21, 2016
drbenneth:

I need his contact please
Instagram – @Giftedfingers1
Phone-- 08137343600
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by onismate: 4:27am On Aug 21, 2016
ststyreal:
Can you draw me too and how much will it cost me? Answer abeg.
pls pm me
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by bobo65(m): 5:15am On Aug 21, 2016
This is just too amazing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Great Photos Collected From History. / Software Used For Animated TV Commercials? / The Ọkhọkhọ: Cambridge's Jesus College Returns Benin Artefact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.