Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

My Nokia 6630 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Nokia 6630 (1332 Views)

How Can I Download Whatsapp With My Nokia 5330? / Seriously How Can I Hack My Nokia E5-00 / Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nokia 6630 by tjadeba(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2006
any luck with unlocking my NOKIA 6630?please contact me if you have any resource as to the unlocking of my NOKIA 6630 in Nigeria o! or better still in London.its such a lovely phone i cant afford to 'just look at it in the eye'.my e-mail is ayoadebayoy2k@yahoo.com
Re: My Nokia 6630 by Bossman(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2006
Contact the provider of the phone (voda UK or so) for the unlock code. This phone cannot be unlocked by 3rd party yet. Without that, it's just a paper weight. Whoever gave it to you should be able to get the unlock code for a fee, assuming they got the phone legitimately. Short of that, you are so Outta luck!
Re: My Nokia 6630 by Jake89: 5:51am On Jul 04, 2013
tjadeba: any luck with unlocking my NOKIA 6630?please contact me if you have any resource as to the unlocking of my NOKIA 6630 in Nigeria o! or better still in London.its such a lovely phone i cant afford to 'just look at it in the eye'.my e-mail is ayoadebayoy2k@yahoo.com

If you want to unlock your Nokia 6630 mobile phone from the network lock ,you can get network unlock code from Theunlockarena.com at reasonable price.Here they ask you to specify the country name,current network provider and IMEI number of you mobile phone.After specifying these details,they deliver an unlock code through email.Then you can unlock it using code by following the instructions given for your mobile phone from that site itself.

1 Like

Re: My Nokia 6630 by 4peace(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2013
Jake_89:

If you want to unlock your Nokia 6630 mobile phone from the network lock ,you can get network unlock code from Theunlockarena.com at reasonable price.Here they ask you to specify the country name,current network provider and IMEI number of you mobile phone.After specifying these details,they deliver an unlock code through email.Then you can unlock it using code by following the instructions given for your mobile phone from that site itself.

ehh u try o since 2006 seriouly

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 5130 Bolt Settings / / How To Install Bbm On Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.