Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Episode 6; Wives On The Run; By Joy Akosa-eghebi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 6; Wives On The Run; By Joy Akosa-eghebi (481 Views)

Episode 3: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi / Episode 2: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi / Episode 1: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 6; Wives On The Run; By Joy Akosa-eghebi by Joyakosa(f): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2016
They say, nothing good ever comes easy, in the case of Kate, it came more like 1,2,3 and she was so proud of herself. The task was easy to accomplish, she just needed to make love to Francis and use his singlet to clean herself and submit to the temple. She did it with ease and Francis came under her spell.

Francis has stopped worked, she had him under control, she got him exactly where she wanted, she makes love at will without no objection from him. Money isn't the problem, her company was there to cater for the family, his money never added value anyways.

******************(marriage counsellor)***

Well, well, you got the whole story right yeah? Different women entering a cult for reasons best known to them. Some because they wanted to control their husbands, some because they wanted to revenge on their husbands for treating them bad. You see, I don't want to be biased, men have issues too, can you imagine, beating your wife now and then. Anyway, fast forward to months later, this women became tougher and graduated from just been possessive to being dangerous. It all started with Kate.

A young, fair, tall, charming young lady, claiming to be Francis family member comes around every now and then to visit. Kate welcomed her in and makes her comfortable. Natalie as she is called is Francis lover and she was pained when she heard the situation he is now facing, decided to come to save him from Kate's hands.

"I know very well am not supposed to come here, but I can't bare this thing am hearing, I wanted to come and see for myself, I want to come and witness what is really going on. Francis this is not you, how can you tell me, you don't feel like working and stay at home all day" she told Francis and she comes closer to seduce him. Baby I have missed you, stop questioning my coming here please, if it is for your wife, she won't even suspect, I promise " she said.

Continue reading here: http://www.akosaseries.com/2016/08/episode-6-wives-on-run-by-joy-akosa.html

(1) (Reply)

Awakenaija. Com (contributors Needed) / Prof Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria. / Financial Questions That Beat The Immagination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.