Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger (1286 Views)

How To Earn Million Of Dollars As An Amazon Affiliate / Get A Stunning Website From Us And Receive Money In Naira, US Dollars And Pounds / Never Run Out Of Content To Publish As Blogger With FOLOWR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Dajugba: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2016
I love to Empower some persons here to no reason.
My gift to nairalanders in this recent time of Nigerian present economy, most especially those who want to earn even as a young blogger.

I felt like giving many this info for free. it is of no benefit to become satisfied, while others are struggling for survival in a time of challenges. Empower is real. it not a joke! Just keep making as much funds you can by posting, uploading pictures reading you mail notification which may sometime request for you to watch a video, post on comments instead of wasting your monthly sub on nothing, and like pictures for pay.

Step: 1 register because you need someone to refer you before you can register. to enble you get you first 5$ and that will help for a start, you dont have to pay me for referring you, but you can earn as much as 15-10$ daily, I didn't get this info for free, I paid to have gotten this info.

Step :2 upload a picture that look good. Pictures of nature, animals, people and etc... but not adult contents, cos the site may ban you for going against the rules

Step:3 DOWN ensure you update your wall post daily, much as most of us do on facebook, but the only difference from facebook is that you make money, by reading all notifications mail sent to you, that requires you have to get an email address that you can easily get any alert to watch videos, pictures comment and like which you may earn 2- 9 dollar.

Step: 4 Always checke your notification when you register. because there is always a task there for you.

Last step is patience and consistency.

If Interested drop your number, I will create a group for that on whatsapp.
I tried publishing it here yesterday, in business section but was ban by mod.

The first Fifty (50) Persons get this free.
Others may not.

1 Like

Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Buffer(f): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2016
0802865369 0
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Dajugba: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Buffer:
0802865369 0
noted. Let's wait for nine other persons before we kick start.
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by bjstardom(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Chibuzoc(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Add me 0706
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Dajugba: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
bjstardom:
noted.
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Dajugba: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Chibuzoc:
Add me 07068190311
Noted. We still need more persons
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by bellyjean(m): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Add me
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Dajugba: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2016
bellyjean:
Add me 08125909830
Noted. Six more persons before I close it.
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by jaywize(f): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2016
08038820092 add me
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Victorakats(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2016
08026097109.. Please kindly add me to the group.
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by ugwum007(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by kennedy45(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Spymate: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Joelsunnys: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Am interested: 08060078587
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by betapikin: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by chilordson(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
please am interested 08165816395. And please how do i need to have in my account to open the blog.
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by EntclassBlog(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
I am already on Empower. I have earned more than $200 but to withdraw it is the problem.
Dajugba:
My gift to nairalanders in this recent time of Nigerian present economy, most especially those who want to earn even as a young blogger.
I felt like giving many this info for free. it is of no benefit to become satisfied, while others are struggling for survival in a time of challenges. Empower is real. it not a joke! Just keep making as much funds you can by posting, uploading pictures reading you mail notification which may sometime request for you to watch a video, post on comments instead of wasting your monthly sub on nothing, and like pictures for pay.
Step: 1 register because you need someone to refer you before you can register. to enble you get you first 5$ and that will help for a start, you dont have to pay me for referring you, but you can earn as much as 15-10$ daily, I didn't get this info for free, I paid to have gotten this info.
Step :2 upload a picture that look good. Pictures of nature, animals, people and etc... but not adult contents, cos the site may ban you for going against the rules
Step:3 DOWN ensure you update your wall post daily, much as most of us do on facebook, but the only difference from facebook is that you make money, by reading all notifications mail sent to you, that requires you have to get an email address that you can easily get any alert to watch videos, pictures comment and like which you may earn 2- 9 dollar.
Step: 4 Always checke your notification when you register. because there is always a task there for you.
Others may not.
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Dajugba: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Good evening,
Thanks to everyone who submitted their numbers. I will get to start adding you tomorrow. Any other contact post on this thread after now is not accepted.
Much love to see you at your best.

Courtesy: Beloved Desmond.
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by dhsfbi(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2016
Please I don't know how to post or share my blogpost on nairaland please help me
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Dajugba: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Joshuawobilor:
Please I don't know how to post or share my blogpost on nairaland please help me

Good day, Happy weekend to you! I'm sorry for de late reply. You can only share your post here on naira land by copy and paste method. Then add the source to it which can enable online users to visit your site and blog. And you can add your site link on your naira land signature or quote. Like I did mine. Thanks. Do have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Dajugba: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
dhsfbi:
closed already. But I will get to contact you tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by Dajugba: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2016
EntclassBlog:
I am already on Empower. I have earned more than $200 but to withdraw it is the problem.

you will have to reach 90 days, approximately 3 months before you can cash out, and you can only buy online with that funds but can't withdraw for de now, until it complete; then you will get your total cash out. And always ensure you meet your daily routine task, to enable you get a cash out when it complete that ninety days.
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by EntclassBlog(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dajugba:

you will have to reach 90 days, approximately 3 months before you can cash out, and you can only buy online with that funds but can't withdraw for de now, until it complete; then you will get your total cash out. And always ensure you meet your daily routine task, to enable you get a cash out when it complete that ninety days.
Thanks
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by buchionwuazor(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dajugba:

Others may not.

Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by MRXELA(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by MRXELA(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
08094473587 add me
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by fineyemi(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by imoleaye(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger by hawwal84: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Codeigniter Not Receiving Input From Angularjs / Protege Needed / Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.