Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) (26031 Views)

Lagos Police Rewards Families Of Officers Killed By Militants With Over N4m / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / FG Uncovers Firms Supplying Militants With Explosives, Shuts Them Down (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
SmartMugu:
Fake report. It says three militants were arrested with explosives, it shows 7 men with nothing on them. Don't the others have names?

Learn to appreciate ok

How good are you in reporting that you want to judge other people's reportage?
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by Codes151(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmmmm

You need to embark on more deeper research bro
Abeg where e dey? I spear I no Sabi! I don research the town wella
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bokoharams moved from Sambisa to Anambra: hmm so bokoharams has christians members or affiliation with NDA
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by deparagon(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
Police Arrest Three Suspected Militants With Explosives Devices in Akwa Ibom

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/police-arrest-three-suspected-militants-with-explosives-devices-in-akwa-ibom-picture/
[size=19pt] may God never forgive your mathematical teacher, I'm seeing 7 innocent young men here n ure saying they are 3 n am from Akwa Ibom n there's no fake news like dis [/size]
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by SmartMugu: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Learn to appreciate ok

How good are you in reporting that you want to judge other people's reportage?
Next time, report with the right pictures. Not everyone arrested is a militant. Not all the readers are dumb either.
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by prof12(m): 12:08am On Aug 21, 2016
Raypawer:
where are the explosives? this kind news!

Must you be shown before you believe the news?
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:45am On Aug 21, 2016
mustymatic:
APC will wipe them out like boko haram. Suicidal mugus.
Book haram was stronger than these yeye militants who r afraid to die ...kontinu grin
see ode ! Mumu of the highest RANK!
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by Heffalump(m): 1:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Now the Avengers are beginning to have human face.
Akpabio must have hands in what is happening in Akwa Ibom. All those mentioned by Cynthia White are palpable culprits.
Those behind this illicit and wanton destruction of our National asset, which is the source of our livelihood must face the bitter judgement of God.
F00ls!
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by Pacientdokk: 1:15am On Aug 21, 2016
NPF dis one hard 4 unna small, are it been nna gun matter unna 4 comot all those gun collected from criminal n placed b4 this guys. But de kind bomb were unna explained to suit militant unna no seeiam sorry. with immediate effect remove dis post n bring it back when u found such explosives so described.

Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by ikdaddy01(m): 3:42am On Aug 21, 2016
Even as we no see pincture yet..
Even as de source of de news is questionable....
Even as army de catch innocent civilians and say they re militants
Even as APc still de do prpaganda
I will not comment
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:00am On Aug 21, 2016
prof12:

Must you be shown before you believe the news?
Please, help me tell them
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by gGGODDd(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2016
Eco2580:
Kill them all! Fuccinkin terrorist!
Its u and ur family that will b killed. stupid coward, those are pple dat av chosen to die on their feets rather dan live on their kneels like cowards like u. what you wish ur fellow human is what u get. so shall u nd ur family b killed as cowards and petty village thieves. bastardized muthafucka!
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by Spells(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2016
shinarambo1:
if dem put pinshure of explosive, una go talk say police plant am there...all ye son of men
man must still talk
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by jennykay564(f): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2016
gGGODDd:
Its u and ur family that will b killed. stupid coward, those are pple dat av chosen to die on their feets rather dan live on their kneels like cowards like u. what you wish ur fellow human is what u get. so shall u nd ur family b killed as cowards and petty village thieves. bastardized muthafucka!
Must u potray your level of illiteracy couple with stupidity in public?
Well i dont blame you rather blame your ancestors that cant feed themselves from legitimate earning they opted for shedding blood and stealing from the resources of individuals and good people of Nigeria.
Its far more better to be a wheelbarrow pusher than to live the life your families are currently living, my advice to u is renounce crime before the long arm of law reach u!
My family aint lazy like yours in anyway cos we are proudly an employer of labour in 2 states and various L/G.
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by mustymatic(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
see ode ! Mumu of the highest RANK!
Ur moniker says it all, on a public forum. Foolishness
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by Simpler(m): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
We should see the pictures of the bombs. And I have seen more than the aforementioned culprits on the pics above.
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
mustymatic:

Ur moniker says it all, on a public forum. Foolishness
#smh! What's ur business with my moniker? That content of ur dark heart is what proceeds from ur dirty thoughts.
U shud be ashamed of urself.
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by mustymatic(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
#smh! What's ur business with my moniker? That content of ur dark heart is what proceeds from ur dirty thoughts.
U shud be ashamed of urself.
Keep defending the terrorists ... What concerns you with my post in the first place?
Re: Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
mustymatic:

Keep defending the terrorists ... What concerns you with my post in the first place?
mumu! There is nothing interesting about terrorists but their downfall. Ur head diaa!u. And ur company have no authority to rate any nigerian a terrorist/millitant! Damn you!

Kai! Only if the LAW works in favour of the masses, na to sue ona asses on daily basis.

Any criminal for the north is now 'boko haram ' or terrorist while any criminal from the opposite is now a militant.
U been deyu their office before ?

39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) / Gbenga Windapo Rape Allegation: AOCOED Covers Up Rape Of Female Students / Police Arrest Kidnappers Who Killed A Lawyer In Abuja (Photos)