Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Potential Time Bombs (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Potential Time Bombs (photos) (1292 Views)

Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP / Nigeria Bombs Boko Haram Convoy, 15 Terrorists Killed, Many Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potential Time Bombs (photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2016
This is Senator Ibrahim Dan Baba Dambuwa, he is a Senator from my state of Sokoto (Sokoto South Zone), distributing 500 naira free cash to children of school age in place of exercise books and pencils.

While Aminu Waziri Tambuwal's Government is preparing to stage a fight against begging particularly among children by giving emphasis to their education, some Senators are already undermining his crusade by producing potential area boys for themselves by giving free money to these children in place of investing it in their education or at least,in a place where their parents could earn a living and take proper care of them.

I want someone, anyone, to tell why and how a child that queues up to receive 500 Naira without doing anything for it would want to go to school.

You may think this is charity, but some of these children will be teenagers by 2019 and they will be the ones holding daggers, machetes, swords and possibly guns shouting and chanting the names of these politicians. It hurts me when people broadcast this as charity.

If this madness is not stopped by both sides, the government and the governed, we will pay horribly for our indifference.

We are launching a campaign for a town hall meeting with these Legislators, period!

Mansur Isah Buhari Sokoto
(Concerned Citizen)

CC Lalatisclala do the needful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Potential Time Bombs (photos) by ajepako(f): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2016
Makes a whole lot of sense what you posted...

Glad a northerner is seeing what l am seeing too..

Trust our politicians to serve the masses fish and make them dependent beggars rather than giving them the proverbial boats and turn then into independent entrepreneurs..
Re: Potential Time Bombs (photos) by queenoflafia(f): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2016
Just imagine
Former governor wamako did the same thing throughout his tenure.
I don't blame the politicians because that's the only language their people understand.
And that's the only way to remain relevant politically.
Same thing happens in zamfara:yerima does exactly the same.

2 Likes

Re: Potential Time Bombs (photos) by Young03(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2016
for his mind

he is helping his district
but he is better than some
Re: Potential Time Bombs (photos) by tafabaloo(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2016
Hnnnn
Re: Potential Time Bombs (photos) by nnachukz(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2016
That is what the Northerners want their people to be. It has been fetching them election victories which is what matters to them.

1 Like

Re: Potential Time Bombs (photos) by rottennaija(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2016
Naija my country
Re: Potential Time Bombs (photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2016
queenoflafia:
Just imagine
Former governor wamako did the same thing throughout his tenure.
I don't blame the politicians because that's the only language their people understand.
And that's the only way to remain relevant politically.
Same thing happens in zamfara:yerima does exactly the same.
U are right, Wamakko is still doing the same thing despite persistent plea by Sokoto State Elders for him to stop the inhumane gift
Re: Potential Time Bombs (photos) by macluvph1(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2016
These are the kind of people you want me to remain in same country with. so that fast forward to 2019 another boko haram will spring up in the North western part of this cesspit nation.

Nice observation OP.

1 Like

Re: Potential Time Bombs (photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2016
its called enslavement!

thats what northern politicians thrive on.

enslave the populace and make sure they dwell in abject poverty so they appreciate ur little stipend while u swim in abundance and they remain loyal to you bc of the little stipend you drop to them once in a while!

glad some of their educated ones like this poster are begging to fight this menace - with such like them, there is still hope for North undecided

1 Like

Re: Potential Time Bombs (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Coolgent:
This is Senator Ibrahim Dan Baba Dambuwa, he is a Senator from my state of Sokoto (Sokoto South Zone), distributing 500 naira free cash to children of school age in place of exercise books and pencils.

While Aminu Waziri Tambuwal's Government is preparing to stage a fight against begging particularly among children by giving emphasis to their education, some Senators are already undermining his crusade by producing potential area boys for themselves by giving free money to these children in place of investing it in their education or at least,in a place where their parents could earn a living and take proper care of them.

I want someone, anyone, to tell why and how a child that queues up to receive 500 Naira without doing anything for it would want to go to school.

You may think this is charity, but some of these children will be teenagers by 2019 and they will be the ones holding daggers, machetes, swords and possibly guns shouting and chanting the names of these politicians. It hurts me when people broadcast this as charity.

If this madness is not stopped by both sides, the government and the governed, we will pay horribly for our indifference.

We are launching a campaign for a town hall meeting with these Legislators, period!

(Concerned Citizen)

This is disgraceful angry
Re: Potential Time Bombs (photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
Coolgent:

(Concerned Citizen)

Who will help us beg those mods to take this to FP.

(1) (Reply)

LIVE UPDATE: Supreme Court In Session Over Who To Lead Kogi State / 16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics / Rivers Rerun Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.