Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Uniabuja Online Screening Issues - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja Online Screening Issues (1001 Views)

UNIABUJA UPDATES:- Girls Inside Boys Hostel, Roaming Around Streets See Photos / Uniabuja SUG President “okoye” Suspended For Looting Millions - 9jaflaver / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniabuja Online Screening Issues by JerryJJZ(m): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2016
Please, I have been trying to register for the screening of University of Abuja., but having difficulties doing so.
Once the said admission screening open, it will only show where to put in log-in details as though, one has registered before.
Please anybody who has successfully registered or know the website very well should please help.

You can send the link to the direct New Applicant Page.

You can drop your contact details or msg me at joshuadiran@gmail.com or call 08165578856

I thrust NLand for her undiluted comments and I'd be waiting for your prompt help

NOTE: To Whom It May Concern ONLY
Re: Uniabuja Online Screening Issues by Chimarto: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
JerryJJZ:
Please, I have been trying to register for the screening of University of Abuja., but having difficulties doing so.
Once the said admission screening open, it will only show where to put in log-in details as though, one has registered before.
Please anybody who has successfully registered or know the website very well should please help.

You can send the link to the direct New Applicant Page.

You can drop your contact details or msg me at joshuadiran@gmail.com or call 08165578856

I thrust NLand for her undiluted comments and I'd be waiting for your prompt help

NOTE: To Whom It May Concern ONLY

http://unibujaug.mycportal.com/cportal/web?cp_cs_ParentTab_band=1&cp_cs_SubTab_band=0&Event=default&TabName=Admissions.Screening

Open the link above,
Click "pre admission screening"
Input your jamb reg number
Then click "Pay with card"
In the next page "copy the generated RRR
CONTINUE your registration by following the instructions
Re: Uniabuja Online Screening Issues by mojeedendurance(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2016
contact 08074368641 don't forget that the registration is gonna be close on 26th of this month.
Attachment of what u are looking for, check the pdf file below

Re: Uniabuja Online Screening Issues by JerryJJZ(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Chimarto:

http://unibujaug.mycportal.com/cportal/web?cp_cs_ParentTab_band=1&cp_cs_SubTab_band=0&Event=default&TabName=Admissions.Screening

Open the link above,
Click "pre admission screening"
Input your jamb reg number
Then click "Pay with card"
In the next page "copy the generated RRR
CONTINUE your registration by following the instructions

Thnxs bro
Re: Uniabuja Online Screening Issues by habibcool: 12:25am On Aug 22, 2016
mojeedendurance:
contact 08074368641 don't forget that the registration is gonna be close on 26th of this month.
Attachment of what u are looking for, check the pdf file below
pls bro how about D.E? uniabuja

(1) (Reply)

11 Quality Reason Student Fail Jamb / Pigin Name For "Visitor" / 2017 Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.