Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? (29789 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
dalaman:

Atheist have failed in life and you are using nairaland a platform that was developed and owned by an atheist to spew your wisdom and success right? When will you ever get sense my brother?

Se.un could be a Christian using atheism which causes controversy to publicize his name and his forum .

I'm sure your house in Nigeria was built using Dangote cement ... leave that house now !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by dalaman: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

So na your mama corpse u take use for power rituals? Is that why you can resurrect others but not your mother that you buried with your hands?

So naijadeyhia failed to resurrect his mum when she died but buried her with his own hands. Instead he went and resurrected some nameless individual back to life Iin some nameless hospital. Very very interesting.

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

pls dnt reply his comments again...
Its not right for u to be replying himself...
At least honor ur mum

i will let him be for now grin grin

Still wouldn't change the obvious sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Why did you not resurrrect your mother after you killed her? You have cured HIV and AIDS and restored vision to the blind, but your own mother corpse was beyond you. What did she do to deserve that treatment from her own child?

Play play don turn into something else . It haff do ooh
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by dalaman: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Se.un could be a Christian using atheism which causes controversy to publicize his name and his forum .

I'm sure your house in Nigeria was built using Dangote cement ... leave that house now !

I know where they sell sense. I'll direct you there, you'll need to go and buy plenty of it.

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hopefulLandlord: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You can jump on the back of someone elses comment but cannot defend an argument which you initiated. Swerve abeg

I made similar points with my two comments previously

Wouldn't hurt to read them bro
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hopefulLandlord: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Play play don turn into something else . It haff do ooh

Me self taya o
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by dalaman: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

so why use speculation to make a point when you know you have no data to back it up?

See who is talking about speculation and data. Where is the data of the dead person that you brought back to life? Did some elusive rats eat up the data?

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
You guys should stop all these Mother Son pageat abeg

Naijadeyhia's mother is dead, no crime in that; so Weah, stop this below the belt comments

Naijadeyhia, his not telling his mother might not be as straightforward as you're thinking, even I avoid telling anyone, if I can avoid it without lying

Leaving his mother is wouldn't make him suddenly start telling them either so unless you're in his exact shoes, it might be hard for you to figure those things out

Dude is adamant that I live at home when my businesses provide income for several families. I've earned over $420 cash and put at least 130 miles on my odometer since 8 am this morning.
Did all of this typing while my employee drove around Atlanta.

The ritualist has yet to earn a kobo. Thats on his dead mama.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
dalaman:

I know where they sell sense. I'll direct you there, you'll need to go and buy plenty of it.

Brother Dalaman , you stopped making sense so I had to play along . Apparently you are the one bereft of sense and went there to buy some only to find out that price was extortionate tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I made similar points with my two comments previously

Wouldn't hurt to read them bro

You are being rather docile with me today. hmmmm i wonder why?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
dalaman:

See who is talking about speculation and data. Where is the data of the dead person that you brought back to life? Did some elusive rats eat up the data?

i asked a simple question and you come up with a red herring? shocked shocked...figures!

You never know when to stop do you? My data is alive and well thank you for asking. Just next time do not use speculations to make a point. Its shallow and desperate.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Ranchhoddas: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
dalaman:

This is quite funny.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Dude is adamant that I live at home when my businesses provide income for several families. I've earned over $420 cash and put at least 130 miles on my odometer since 8 am this morning.

I too can make this claim . Anyone can type this comment . If you know what I mean

God is watching oo . See wetin you dey yarn . When did real men become women undecided undecided Haba
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

who asked you all this defensive numbers you are reeling out.

Lmao at Atlanta and driver...... If it was untrue why you dey vex? There is an element of truth in it...simple psychology.

lmao @$420 cash. you wish! mamas little whimp
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Me self taya o

Me sef oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Me sef oo

I am dizzy with laughter here.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
I asked this innocuous question : "What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? "

But how did a question so anodyne escalate to talking about someone's dead mum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I am dizzy with laughter here.

grin grin grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

who asked you all this defensive numbers you are reeling out.

Lmao at Atlanta and driver...... If it was untrue why you dey vex? There is an element of truth in it...simple psychology.

lmao @$420 cash. you wish! mamas little whimp

Whenever you see my moniker, you choose to discuss mamas and ignore the OP. Others will troll with the OP, not you. I will do the same to you from this point. Whenever I see your moniker, regardless of the topic, I will refer to the death of your mother at your hands. You even used her corpse for your rituals.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
I asked this innocuous question : "What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? "

But how did a question so anodyne escalate to talking about someone's dead mum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hopefulLandlord: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You are being rather docile with me today. hmmmm i wonder why?
Rather docile? I've always been like this, no changes

Oh! You want be to be taking jibes at you like you're doing? I can see I've changed that in you a little, you no longer straight up insult like you do before since............

I wonder why
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=naijadeyhia post=48661426][/quote]
lwtmb .. that's a good one there grin grin grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Whenever you see my moniker, you choose to discuss mamas and ignore the OP. Others will troll with the OP, not you. I will do the same to you from this point. Whenever I see your moniker, regardless of the topic, I will refer to the death of your mother at your hands. You even used her corpse for your rituals.

The guy wants to cry o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I too can make this claim . Anyone can type this comment . If you know what I mean

God is watching oo . See wetin you dey yarn . When did real men become women undecided undecided Haba

Anyone can. So why not make it? And the claim should be of a legal source of income, not criminal activities. I know Nigerians here who make $700 in 15 minutes at work, buying gift cards.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Anyone can. So why not make it? And the claim should be of a legal source of income, not criminal activities. I know Nigerians here who make $700 in 15 minutes at work, buying gift cards.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The guy wants to cry o

It's like your mother's memory is plaguing your conscience. You used her for rituals and the blind remain blind after your prayers. Why nau?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by winner01(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dalaman, this is a serious challenge grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
So since this thread began no single Atheist soul can mention What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age?

They have dodged and copped out and speculated without back up data and even gone as far as talking about dead parents all in a bid to avoid answering the OP. No be small thing o. lmao

Mom thank you for helping in the preaching of the Gospel even while away.

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Why did you not resurrect your mother choosing instead to bury her with your own hands? I'm drinking Hennessy and smoking gas as we speak. Others are here watching Olympics, they don't care that I'm buried in my phone. Probably think I'm on Snapchat.

Lol. Why did you not resurrect your own mother? You have resurrected humans before. You even restored sight to the blind. Why did you not resurrect your own mama after she wasted 9 months carrying your empty skull?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Why did you not resurrect your mother choosing instead to bury her with your own hands? I'm drinking Hennessy and smoking gas as we speak. Others are here watching Olympics, they don't care that I'm buried in my phone. Probably think I'm on Snapchat.

Lol. Why did you not resurrect your own mother? You have resurrected humans before. You even restored sight to the blind. Why did you not resurrect your own mama after she wasted 9 months carrying your empty skull?

see liar...so your staff is no longer driving you around. lol

The day you begin paying rent for your own condo i will know because your language will automatically change. Right now you are just rolling out info nobody asked you and this is a classic sign of a liar and someone on the defensive who is desperately trying to be on the offensive while using lies.

When you are done ranting and raving you will still sleep and wake up to do the dishes, mop the floor, man the provision shop and remit the days sales to mummy.

So who you dey do?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:
So since this thread began no single Atheist soul can mention What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age?

They have dodged and copped out and speculated without back up data and even gone as far as talking about dead parents all in a bid to avoid answering the OP. No be small thing o. lmao

Mom thank you for helping in the preaching of the Gospel even while away.

You never contributed anything. You simply launched into a tirade about me being a whimpy mamas boy.

That's all you ever say. Ever since I exposed you as a serial mastur(b)ater, you decided to announce your presence with pejorative.

Mother killer. Her death is on your head. You didn't resurrect her, but extended the favor to obscure people. Wicked simian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Prophet Abiodun Evans: Anthony Joshua Must Swim Before His Next Match To Win / Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo / Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.