Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Wonderful: University Anti-cheating Helmet And Headgear - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wonderful: University Anti-cheating Helmet And Headgear (1452 Views)

Jamb Devises New Measures To Detect Malpractices In 2017 UTME ( Anti-cheating) / (photo) Introducing Anti Exam Helmet To Curtail Exam Malpractices / Hilarious Pictures Of Extreme Anti Cheating Techniques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonderful: University Anti-cheating Helmet And Headgear by shadeyinka(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Some Universities have gone on the extreme in curbing corruption in their examinations. Check out these hilarious photos of both high tech and low tech helmets.

I wish Nigeria could use the same method to curb financial corruption in our political and public sector.

I challenge Nairalanders to design and post the Nigerian version.

(Best submission: £23400.00 in your dreams bank account)
http://m.myjoyonline.com/marticles/world/university-students-made-to-wear-anticheating-helmets

Re: Wonderful: University Anti-cheating Helmet And Headgear by Drdreyy: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lol

But those students in the first pic, will not have proper ventilation. That's not healthy.

Re: Wonderful: University Anti-cheating Helmet And Headgear by tolugar: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
You are completely on your own.
Re: Wonderful: University Anti-cheating Helmet And Headgear by Sirhethat12(f): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2016
lol so funny
...but I trust my naija peeps ooo, dey would still find a way to cheat that's for sure

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Still Bear This Cross: Please Help Me! / How To Have Retentive Memory / 2018 PDTF Scholarship Interview Kicks-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.