Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle (31340 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by musquareni(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Actress Chioma Akpotha rocks this cool hairstyle to the premiere of the movie, "4-1-Love", yesterday that featured many star celebrities, the likes of comedian Bovi, Lilian Esoro, Kenneth Okonkwo, Nedu, just to mention a few.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJUfprKBwoG
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by musquareni(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
shocked cool shocked cool

You Need To See How Actress Chioma Wows In This Attractive And Sexy Igbo Attire

www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/actress-chioma-akpotha-flaunts-her-new.html?m=1
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by cruzita(f): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
grin

see as her forehead dey shine

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
nice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
#TeamNaturalHair kiss

15 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by ChizziCindy(f): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Cute.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by goldbim(f): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wow!pretty..natural hair is cool if you can endure pains and you are not lazy about hair and must be ready to spend good money to get nice products..the Lord is their muscle grin..i can't, abeg!

11 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
She's always been naturally beautiful.

13 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by hemartins(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
I love it natural

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by RobinRay(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ohhhhhhmmmyyygawwwd!!!!

WHAT I WOULDN'T GIVE FOR THIS WOMAN TO PUT HARPIC IN MY TOILET grin grin

*winks*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by NOBODYY: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Just Negodu

She rocks her natural hair?? Ehn ehn?
How that one con be news now??

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by gudnex22(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Okay nothing special about that.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by DICKtator: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
rokiatu:
She's always been naturally beautiful.

and you have a big nyansh though.....

That Liberian girl Michael Jackson sang about!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by rosieflower2(f): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nice
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by ibiyemi93: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
wow. good
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by Proffdada: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
wink

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by mhisbliss(f): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
simple yet beautiful
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by chimah3(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Happy for her
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by jimfend: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Who cares about her damn hairstyle... Love her gown tho.

BRB...
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by Achorise: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ugo Igbo.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by flyca: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
She and Chimamanda Adichie look alike kiss
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by cutesimplycalm(f): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
I seriously love nf respect dis woman amongst oda actresses. Always very decent

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by pretty16(f): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Beautiful woman. Ppl with the name Chioma, are always beautiful. We no dey carry last. cheesy. I know some people will visit my profile picture. Look less and live long ooo grin
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by Spells(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ok

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by LesbianBoy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Let her flaunt her big butt let us see biko kiss kiss
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Any black woman who can't proudly wear her real natural hair has low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Let her flaunt her big butt let us see biko kiss kiss

Nwokem,she is a married woman!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Beautiful black natural hair just like my wife's. I am proud to say Chioma is a beautiful black woman with beautiful hair unlike the weave wearing hooshies. And she is from Anambra....We always winning!

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by myrrtle(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
visit careersome.com for career information and internship listings in Nigeria
Re: Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle by LesbianBoy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Nwokem,she is a married woman!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Blast Adeniyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham's Engagement / Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour / Dayo Amusa Steps Out In A See-Through Native Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.