Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

US Based Nigerian Lady Jswagz Flaunt$ Her Massive B00ty On Instagram (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Based Nigerian Lady Jswagz Flaunt$ Her Massive B00ty On Instagram (photos (1793 Views)

Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / Instagram Big Girl, Romangoddess Flashes Her Massive B00ty In Tight Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Based Nigerian Lady Jswagz Flaunt$ Her Massive B00ty On Instagram (photos by sidetalk3: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
This curvy, bold and thick lady self-styled Jswagz Smith is so African but one will hardly know through a survey of her social media account.

She is a Nigerian who has nationalized in the United States of America. She has built her world around the country but her banging stature still represents 'Mama Africa'.

She is a fashionista and a model. She loves skin-tight clothes that put her creamy skin as well as pronounced physical endowments on display.

The self-acclaimed independent lady loves to live and laugh as indicated on her Instagram page which has over 21,000 followers. cl!ck the link below to see more of her hot photos

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/us-based-nigerian-lady-jswagz-flaunt.html

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Jswagz Flaunt$ Her Massive B00ty On Instagram (photos by Airyprince(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
when i heard massive i quickly clicked thinkin dah her boobs was lyk dat of cossy only 4 me 2 ce dah of dija @op u no try at all click like if u also thought d same *buh omo her nashy big ooo!*
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Jswagz Flaunt$ Her Massive B00ty On Instagram (photos by slim75d(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Jswagz Flaunt$ Her Massive B00ty On Instagram (photos by slim75d(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
no matter hw good this might look,somebdy out there is tired of hitting nd cruzin it

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Jswagz Flaunt$ Her Massive B00ty On Instagram (photos by Fidelismaria: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
embarassed

Ain't not in massive bout d booty
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Jswagz Flaunt$ Her Massive B00ty On Instagram (photos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Look at her face, she's fat. Nothing impressive.

(1) (Reply)

Rekado Banks You Are My Boy-tiwa Sawage / Hot!!! See The S*xy Photos Sonia Ogbonna Took That Got People Talking [photo] / Bobrisky Begs Nigerians To Pray For Him As He Goes For Ass Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.