Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,983 members, 7,863,499 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Husband C@tches His Pregnant Wife $leeping With Another Man In A H0tel Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husband C@tches His Pregnant Wife $leeping With Another Man In A H0tel Room (918 Views)

May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend / JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / "I'm In A Relationship With All My B*tches". - Wizkid Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband C@tches His Pregnant Wife $leeping With Another Man In A H0tel Room by sidetalk3: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
There are many good women around, men should look beyond "social media girls" who are quick to defend unfaithful ladies, and are quick to use insulting words. Keep calm and get yourself a decent wife.

The man who shared this clip online is pained because his woman is pregnant and after she told him, he didn't waste time to get married to her, not knowing that a guy she had once introduced to him as her "cousin" was actually a lover she has been sleeping with secretly.
e was tipped off and, sadly, he caught them live inside a hotel room, took some videos and shares same online

What kind of lady will go sleep with another man in a hotel while pregnant for her husband? Only idiots....The v!ideo is for adults only, so if you are above eighteen years, Cl!ck the YOUTUBE below to download and watch. Note: If the l;inks did not appear, c!lick on the l!nk below to watch the V!deo.

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/husband-ctches-his-pregnant-wife.html
Re: Husband C@tches His Pregnant Wife $leeping With Another Man In A H0tel Room by Airyprince(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
@op so you fit post m here abi as 4 me i no watch rubbish anyone dah click on dah link needs to be flogged @op go find better job i no knw wetin cme consin u dere mtchew
Re: Husband C@tches His Pregnant Wife $leeping With Another Man In A H0tel Room by cruzita(f): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
see gobe

first of all na to check if na him get the pikin o
Re: Husband C@tches His Pregnant Wife $leeping With Another Man In A H0tel Room by Fidelismaria: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
undecided

Seems dere is a new virus affecting pregnant women dat make dem cheat while pregnant

Doctors nid to research dis b4 all pregnant women start cheating

Pregnant women cheating seems to b d trend of d day now
Re: Husband C@tches His Pregnant Wife $leeping With Another Man In A H0tel Room by yomi007k(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
undecided
Piece of crap...
Re: Husband C@tches His Pregnant Wife $leeping With Another Man In A H0tel Room by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
I don't believe this story angry
Re: Husband C@tches His Pregnant Wife $leeping With Another Man In A H0tel Room by Came: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Person carry her body go meet the real person way give am belle, una say she cheat.The man way Marry her sure say na him get the belle?

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch Video: Mercy Johnson's Husband Celebrated Like A King / See How Special Effects Makeup Was Used To Transform Jay-jay Okocha / Oritse Femi shares picture from hospital bed,apologizes for being violent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.