Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose (28119 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jokerman:
See the kind of thieves Yolobas have as elders. .... grin

Tinubu
Obasanjo
FFK
now Bode George

Name any leader from your tribe either dead or alive whose influence internationally can match that of Obasanjo.

Don't forget also to name one from your tribe whose political wizardry can match that of Tinubu

Tell me also the politician in your tribe that can speak truth to power irrespective of whose ox is gored like FFK

If you can't provide answer to my above questions, bro, the joke is on you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by bejeria101(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tout dey talk,dat jail no do you abi? Oponu oshi

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by axishale(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
These names bode george,fayose,wike after they will PDP na opposition party?? undecided undecided
.smh............i fear for the future of the now

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by beadaholic(f): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
sokera:
I now believe God is working great things in Nigeria , only those that are intelligent and spiritual can see this ... Boko haram is divided , Niger delta Avengers is divided, PDP is divided... God answers prayers ... We will keep praying for Nigeria ... Enemies of this great nation shall know no peace ...

Wasere omoluwabi(ur head dey there)

3 Likes

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by beadaholic(f): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
brexit:
History has vindicated Amaechi,the whole world now knows that wike is a trouble maker

A leopard cannot change his skin.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by megama: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
justhelp:
This is the fall of PDP final season coming soon.
. Let them form new party and leave PDP to their opponet. Let p or polarity prevail

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by kadree(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
At d mention of "OUR YAMS", wailers face b like... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by danot1030: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by danot1030: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
StOla:
PDP is beyond repair, the party is finished.

Who goes to a party where there's no food and wine? What we have now is an assembly of hungry men who cannot find food to eat at the party.

A hungry man is an angry man. Now everyone is angry at each other.

Who will bite first and who will be bitten is what lovers of Nigeria are waiting to see in the PDP.
If you are a wise politician :
When Obasanjo the ebora owu tore his pdp membership card, you should also tare your own
When Obasanjo said good night to pdp, you should also say good night.

Otherwise na only you go follow come.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by micfoley: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
PDP going..... going.....

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by osusuallstars: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Who is this man by the Way?. What gives him the impression that he will be alive to see the next election (if not by His Grace) that he should boast. Old folks that should be entertaining his grand children still trying to take center stage In politics. Only in ZOOGERIA
Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by corperdonga: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is old tactics....Divide and rule!
Nice move old one, thinking like an ex-con!

2019 won't be easy.
Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by july66: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Naijapopular:
Chief Bode George Blast Gov Wike an Fayose say sheriff is a saint compar to them.
Speaking on TVC Bode said.

"Wike will now tell Yoruba people who should represent them? That is madness. I think he is under a spel or something. Yoruba will never go to Port Harcourt for any convention again. Quote me, Wike is too small to summon Yoruba leaders. We will not allow him to rubbish us. We wil not leave the PDP for him.

"It is now crystal clear to us exactly what Sheriff suffered in their hands. May God forgive us, Sheriff is a saint compared to Wike or Fayose. Sheriff understands exactly their antics. Fayose told us he burnt his fingers the first time, now he has burnt his whole body.

"Blaming FG for this shameless convention in Port Harcourt is crazy. It is sacrilegious. It is unthinkable. FG or APC has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with
it...."

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/sheriff-is-saint-compared-to-wike-or.html?m=1
You say Wike can not dictate for yoruba leaders because they are supporting Agbaje against you. Truth is that we are not talking of south west chairman here. If we are looking for a national chairman then everyone must have input. The yoruba alone can not nominate a person for national chairman & expect all to accept him even if other zones have reservations about him.
Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by mikolo80: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
MadamExcellency:
What does this old man want when his mates have resigned from politics.

Edwin Clarke
Obong Victor Attah
Obsanjo
Tukur
resigned or relegated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by mansmx20(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
We need another strong opposition to checkmate APC. PDP is dead in this country.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by Ifeola1: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
again another bomb shell dat means everybody are fight for their interest of dem self not d interest of we masses. PDP died

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by AyodejiGREAT: 12:38am On Aug 21, 2016
modath:

Silver or gold, a nor get to give you but i drop a LIKE come sama one SHARE on top!!! Ya head dey dia fully. wink
You watch/listen to Akpororo's comedy well?
Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:07am On Aug 21, 2016
jimfend:
Hmm

BRB...
lol hahahaha
Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by Jokerman(m): 1:08am On Aug 21, 2016
ReddLabel:

Name any leader from your tribe either dead or alive whose influence internationally can match that of Obasanjo.

Don't forget also to name one from your tribe whose political wizardry can match that of Tinubu

Tell me also the politician in your tribe that can speak truth to power irrespective of whose ox is gored like FFK

If you can't provide answer to my above questions, bro, the joke is on you

Lolsss... I have none... they are thieves too... grin...

Ok lemme choose Ibori, Igbinedion and T.A orji??

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by shosky1794: 2:12am On Aug 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The same Tinubu that caused crisis in the APC that made Ekweremadu emerge Deputy Senate president

Nope, the same Tinubu that used his political strategies to unseat an incumbent president and send PDP to an early grave. That's the Tinubu that I'm talking of

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by oruma19: 2:21am On Aug 21, 2016
StOla:
PDP is beyond repair, the party is finished.

Who goes to a party where there's no food and wine? What we have now is an assembly of hungry men who cannot find food to eat at the party.

A hungry man is an angry man. Now everyone is angry at each other.

Who will bite first and who will be bitten is what lovers of Nigeria are waiting to see in the PDP.
Omo, ur teeth complete. Best analysis i have seen or read on nairaland forum. We need another opposition party. Pdp is long gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by modath(f): 4:23am On Aug 21, 2016
AyodejiGREAT:
You watch/listen to Akpororo's comedy well?

Nope, that guy is so so so unfunny...
Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by okorune(m): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2016
sokera:
I now believe God is working great things in Nigeria , only those that are intelligent and spiritual can see this ... Boko haram is divided , Niger delta Avengers is divided, PDP is divided... God answers prayers ... We will keep praying for Nigeria ... Enemies of this great nation shall know no peace ...

U are right.... even the Judiciary is divided; NLC is divided; NASS is divided, and NFF.
Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by tekknow727: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2016
Yoruba ppl never go to port Harcourt again for convention,bt other ppl can come to Lagos for convention? Wike is too small to summon Yoruba leaders,bt Yoruba leaders Ar too big to summon others?be mindful of what u say and how you take others.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by ocelot2006(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2016
justhelp:
This is the fall of PDP final season coming soon.

You folks have been saying that for the last 2 years. Yet the PDP is still standing
Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Bode George with zero political clout is talking?.
This man couldn't even win the polling unit opposite his house for PDP in the last general elections yet he has the courage to come out for chairmanship race?.
So shameless of him. Now even accusing the gladiators in the party that has kept PDP alive.
This man must be high on something.
Re: Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose by AyodejiGREAT: 12:37pm On May 13, 2017
modath:

Nope, that guy is so so so unfunny...
ok, he's my favorite comedian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Places Prominent Nigerians Under Watch / Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.