Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Help Please:what Can I Do To My Feet And My Hand - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Please:what Can I Do To My Feet And My Hand (1043 Views)

DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet / How To Get Rid Of Smelly Feet And Causes Of Foot Odor / My Feet Swell Occasionally- Doctors In The House Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please:what Can I Do To My Feet And My Hand by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
I makes it look like I am bleaching my skin. Please what cream can I use to clear this rubbish.

Re: Help Please:what Can I Do To My Feet And My Hand by finalboss1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
yea i hv prob like dat...dey always ask if m bleaching.. ... anyone gat solution for dat
Re: Help Please:what Can I Do To My Feet And My Hand by solepager(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
finalboss1:
yea i hv prob like dat...dey always ask if m bleaching.. ... anyone gat solution for dat
do you stick to a particular kind of soap/cream or do you change randomly?
Re: Help Please:what Can I Do To My Feet And My Hand by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
solepager:

i don't stick to one soap or cream.
Re: Help Please:what Can I Do To My Feet And My Hand by finalboss1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
solepager:
nah i dont also..can dat cause it
Re: Help Please:what Can I Do To My Feet And My Hand by solepager(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
finalboss1:
nah i dont also..can dat cause it
pls do. That's a first step since you are not complaining of itches. For me i have stick to a particular soap for more than 20yrs now. You should see my hands and feet when i change soaps. It does not change colour really like yours but my skin starts peeling as if i'm a snake changing skin. You have to look for what works for you not how a soap smells or what you see. It wont be immediate tho.
Re: Help Please:what Can I Do To My Feet And My Hand by uboma(m): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wisdomval67:
I makes it look like I am bleaching my skin. Please what cream can I use to clear this rubbish.

Why do you worry about something that is not in anyway harmful?

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Know If Someone Is Alive / BREAST CANCER : See What This Woman Had To Do To Her Breasts / So Touching! A Girl Died Of Rare Genetic Disorder At D Age Of 18 PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.