Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos (48767 Views)

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos by cococandy(f): 6:13am On Aug 21, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
by now you'll own two private jets
i dey tell you
Re: Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos by whitebeard(m): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2016
donhils:

That a man bought a car for himself is shít?
that someone can tell Nigerian's that he has gone to heaven and he has selfies to prove it..will Nigerians believe...??!
Re: Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos by Kirigidi(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2016
kaen1317:
In this day and age I wonder what Jesus Christ would have driven? Would he also have his own private jet to evangelize around the world? Tell me
Even during d time of JESUS on earth in human form, there were horse-pulled carts, chariots, horses, expensive mansions, robes nd jewelries bin acquired by d rich nd wealthy. But JESUS didn't run afta them, rather HE lived a simple lifestyle, not even owing a horse or house. JESUS even adviced a certain rich man to sell his possessions nd share to d poor so dat he wil hav treasures in Heaven. Though it is not wrong to b rich or acquire wealth, but when u ar rich do not forget to help ur neigbor or d needy in d society. May GOD bless us in JESUS' NAME. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos by Ups01(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin

I love that image, the pastor na werey
Re: Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos by vikstandon(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lol........ @ selfie in heaven!

And some gullible people will still believe that photoshop o.

This is an example of what some of his members will be saying up and down.......

"Our pastor don go heaven come back, he even take selfie in heaven for the sake of the Thomases who might doubt him, na direct anointing from God he dey use for us"

Lol......

I don laugh tire for here.

Dem dey carry better eye go cherubim...his congregation is made up of his counterparts in business and estranged souls and padlocked thinking faculties...How can dey ever know that their so called MOG rides a tear rubber BMW i8 over their head as express way.
Re: Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos by Axis313(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2016
Christianity is a joke.
Re: Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos by Qualer: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2016
greatgod2012:
Lol........ @ selfie in heaven!

And some gullible people will still believe that photoshop o.

This is an example of what some of his members will be saying up and down.......

"Our pastor don go heaven come back, he even take selfie in heaven for the sake of the Thomases who might doubt him, na direct anointing from God he dey use for us"

Lol......

I don laugh tire for here.

Re: Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2016
This so called pastor don't seem to be interested in heaven because his is busy acquiring earthly wealths and comforts. Some one remind me did the so called bible not say it will be difficult for a Rich man to enter heaven? and told a Rich man to give away all his wealths, this so called pastor appears to be doing the opposite grin This is the reason i do not go to church
Re: Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos by Certifiedbillio(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
cococandy:
i dey tell you
he'll call u back, just be loyal to him
Re: Paseka Motsoeneng "Mboro" Acquires BMW i8 - Photos by 400billionman: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
And ironically their countries are better than yours with all your intellligence..smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Appreciation of God / Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.