Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Illness You Often Mistake For MALARIA - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Illness You Often Mistake For MALARIA (518 Views)

Gastroenteritis And Malaria Killed 62 People In Kogi / Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria / Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illness You Often Mistake For MALARIA by Dietherapy247(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Don't just tell me you have not Diagnosed yourself of one Illness or the other as MALARIA. I grew up with that mentality that every fever I get is a symptom of malaria, and I go about buying our very own Emzor paracetamol as if is Gala. Still nothing to show for it. Wullop friends am not telling my story here,I guess am telling yours too. So find out a couple of illness you must have mistaken for MALARIA but is not.
www.dietherapy247.com/2016/08/20/illnesses-often- mistake-malaria/#more-436
See ya on the other side

(1) (Reply)

Help! Does Lasuth Clinic Open On Sundays??? / Causes And Treatment Of Impotence / 7 Health Benefits Of Green Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.